a pic of his grandmother which i also owned the white one. a pre ban pic

another pic

this is my best dog at the moment 27" bull grey with a hint of deerhound in his line i bred him myself and his dam hes just done his 3rd season and i must admit id like to see his pups as we all know a working dog isnt here forever as anything can happen. never bred from him so couldnt comment on any previous matings this is a genuine dog with courage not seen in most when used consistently pm me if intrested regards ryeuken

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his sire which i also own a pre ban pic of his dam the brindle one last year i lost both bitches hence the reason iam wanting to bred from the dog to further the strain

a pic of his grandmother which i also owned the white one. a pre ban pic

another pic

this is my best dog at the moment 27" bull grey with a hint of deerhound in his line i bred him myself and his dam hes just done his 3rd season and i must admit id like to see his pups as we all know a working dog isnt here forever as anything can happen. never bred from him so couldnt comment on any previous matings this is a genuine dog with courage not seen in most when used consistently pm me if intrested regards ryeuken

hiya all, im after a stud dog to line my deerhound/greyhound x saluki/greyhound. 5 year old, 25.5 tts.

well proven bitch, day and night. all quary taken.

what have ya got ppl. here is my bitch lou.

i have a coursing grayhound if [bANNED TEXT] intrested he takes all quarry he is about 4 years old.

If your intrested iv got a Deerhound collie greyhound in his time he has taken everything hes 28" very intelegent and has been by my side when the s**t has hit the fan and we'v been caught where we should have not been .sadley hes 12 years old now and only does a bit when i think he's up to it (he still thinks he can do it but his body cant )but im sure with a bitch standing in front of him he can still manage that lol.let me know if your intrested .......... if the time was wright i would take a pup off you to keep his line going as he's the last of a long line ...

post-21936-1230834817.jpg