Guest NICOLA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PROUDY WHY SHUD THIS POST BE PULLED ITS A OFFER FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO USE DOG AS A STUD HES PROVEN AND A GOOD DOG IT WUD BE BETTER IF THE MODS PULLED THE REAL SHIT TALKERS OFF HERE NOT THE GENUINE PEOPLE GET A CLUE MATE

IM WORKING THE DOG NOW AND AS FOR 3 PAGES NO LOCATION PRICE ECT WHAT U ON ABOUT I SAID ANYONE GENUINLEY INTRESTED IN STUD PM ME FOR DETAILS HAHA U LOT ARE f*****g MAD

Nicola, one of the mods asked for price location etc. If you dont put it on they can delete your ad :victory:

Everyone needs to calm down 'woosha, woosha!'

TELL HIM TO f*****g DELETE IT THEN MATE WORD OF MOUTH ABOUT STUD FOR THIS DOG IS ENOUGH JUST THOUGHT SOME LADS OFF HERE WUD LIKE TO PUT A AMAZING ANIMAL LIKE THIS OVER THERE DOGS BUT f**k IT

jeezzz, it seems like nicola thinks that if you ask a question, it means your trying to cause an argument...

WILL ANSWER GENUINE QUESTIONS MATE BUT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SLATE THE DOG IT PISSES ME OFF I HAVE ANSWERED EVERYTTHING HONESTLY AND I SAID IN BEGING PM ME FOR MORE INFO IF U WANNA USE THE DOG SIMPLE END OF

TERRIERBOY SORRY MAN IS A COMPLETE TWAT AND CUD ONLY EVER HAVE A WET DREAM ABOUT PUTTING GOLLY OVER ONE OF HIS DOGS HAHA

You have got me wrong here and now fella... the dog is a fine dog and has the best of breeding behind him in robs breeding but the dog was born in 2001 is geting on and has seen more hard game then most probly yourself nicola...

I was trying to get at.. why the dog was passed about so much as most lads will know good dogs dont move i understand why turk had to part but why did fellas need too as much as they did?..

As i said above with robs breeding you cant go wrong .. you just had a problem with what i said first off about retiring the dog which is what 1 time a week is with a bullx ..