golly

Guest NICOLA

Hes some stamp of a dog... its about time he was retired.. just a pitty hes seen more homes then a post man.. :whistling:

why retire a dog at 7 for no good reason ,and more to the point why would they listen to someone whos dog in their advator picture has an electric blanket on :laugh::laugh:

:clapper::clapper:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont want to get into this little bit of friendly banter as i dont know either party but i would just like to point out that the dog is offered for stud so provided hes a good worker and at his age he should be whats the problem ?

WELL SAID

Hes some stamp of a dog... its about time he was retired.. just a pitty hes seen more homes then a post man.. :whistling:

why retire a dog at 7 for no good reason ,and more to the point why would they listen to someone whos dog in their advator picture has an electric blanket on :laugh::laugh:

Trader your the first to mention that.... :notworthy:

all i can say is if the dog is doing the job why worry!! and at least he is PROVEN thats the best thing about a dog like this done and doing the job come on lads use a good dog not one your mate has thats only seen a hand full of work

atb earthy

couldent of said it better my self mate

:clapper::clapper:

SAYS IT ALL DUNT IT MATE

the dog was not sold once i lent the dog out to a few different people as i had difficult circumstaces so i dont call that passed around as such the people who had the dog killed all theyre quarry with in 6 months and then the dog went to the next person the dog would of never of left my kennels if i diddent have difficultys