golly

Guest NICOLA

ne one intrested using golly on ne ov there bitches im putting out for stud this dog is a excellent worker and the game est dog ive seen so if intrested pm for ne more info and a price must be working bitches.

Post edited by Simoman. Location is Lincolnshire and the fee is £150 to working bitches only. The add will remain but I have removed all the associated crap...............

post-3816-1229871294_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is a pic of golly when i was running him very fit weight the dog needs to have a bit of weight on him when hes running as hes not a coursing dog other wise he gets burnt out to easy so if the other pic dont do him justice this pic id say is a bit better

post-26516-1229890697_thumb.jpg

TERRIER MAN U PRICK SHUT THE FECK UP HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE AFTA GO OVER THIS SHIT JEALOUSY IS THE ONLY WORD I CAN THINK OV WHY RETIRE A DOG THATS STILL EXCELLENT AND BOUNCING THIS DOG WILL DIE DOING WHAT HE LOVES WORKING U PRICK

well said mate

TERRIER MAN U PRICK SHUT THE FECK UP HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO WE AFTA GO OVER THIS SHIT JEALOUSY IS THE ONLY WORD I CAN THINK OV WHY RETIRE A DOG THATS STILL EXCELLENT AND BOUNCING THIS DOG WILL DIE DOING WHAT HE LOVES WORKING U PRICK

Fair enough nicola... :whistling: so can you just answer me this one simple question truthfully and il say no more....Why was he passed about as much as he has bein?

Hes some stamp of a dog... its about time he was retired.. just a pitty hes seen more homes then a post man.. :whistling:

why retire a dog which still got loads of life left in him thats just cruel to the dog the dog will still work 3 times a week all night and still jump out of his bed the next day like a pup would so why talk shit when you know nothing about the dog or even seen him work :wallbash:

Fair enough turk... but as for cruel... what about working a dog thats missing a fair bit of his teeth to work his quarry now thats pointless...

A BLOKE THAT TALKS SHIT IS POINTLESS THE DOGS STILL DOING IN HIS JOB AS GOOD WITH HARDLY NE TEETH SO Y NOT LET HIM CARRY ON KNOB

I do love the look of this dog.....

As iv said in previvious post he is a dog and half...

i only keep rabbiting dog's or else i would be up for a line... Atb T 7....

Edited by tiny 7
Hes some stamp of a dog... its about time he was retired.. just a pitty hes seen more homes then a post man.. :whistling:

why retire a dog which still got loads of life left in him thats just cruel to the dog the dog will still work 3 times a week all night and still jump out of his bed the next day like a pup would so why talk shit when you know nothing about the dog or even seen him work :wallbash:

Fair enough turk... but as for cruel... what about working a dog thats missing a fair bit of his teeth to work his quarry now thats pointless...

theirs only 1 1/2 k9s and a couple on the side which makes no difference unless he wants to eat his quarry you would never think it but you try and get his quarry off him and he still kills his quarry no probs if you seen the dog work you would know what i mean id say he kills things quicker than a bull xs half his age now

Edited by turk

dont want to get into this little bit of friendly banter as i dont know either party but i would just like to point out that the dog is offered for stud so provided hes a good worker and at his age he should be whats the problem ?

why retire a dog at 7 for no good reason ,and more to the point why would they listen to someone whos dog in their advator picture has an electric blanket on :laugh::laugh: