HOW BIG

Guest paul26

Guest paul26

Wots with the messages you tit all iam doing is asking an honest question from honest people obviosly thats not you my question was for advice and not for SHIT loke i got off you so f**k off and grow up you mug.

if you think there honest questions your more of a messer than i though :yes:....

your a muppet who wants it all spoon fed to yer...atleast try to get a grip of the basics.but i think even thats

too much for you to grasp yer thickfucker.....

we all had to start some were y not ask now y not give advise it the only way to keep the sport alive

keep the sport alive :laugh: .

its prick like him that will kill it for everyone else......

HOWS THAT BECAUSE IAM ASKING HOW TO KEEP A BIRD CORRECTLY? (OR SHOULD I JUST GO AND BUY 1 AND NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM) THANKS FOR YOUR PATHETIC REPLYS......WHAT A FLIGHT..... BUT I THINK ILE JUST LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO WILL OFFER ME ADVICE AND NOT SHITE LIKE OFF YOU.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lads lets calm it down.

paul is doing the right thing and getting him self sorted out with books and mews . he is rying to get started . so lets just chill out and do this right.

paul mate try not to get involved to much mate falconry is a strange life style . and one folks get realy pasionate about.

keep asking mate and you will get some good info .

every one else just calm it down a bit lets help paul get it right.

sean hawker is also fresh to the game only flying his first bird this last season . alot of the questions you asked or are gona ask , will be fresh to him .

please folks again lets try not to let this space get like the international falconry forum .

it just brings out the worst in folks.

all the best matt.

Guest foxstoper

i have had shortwings for 20 years and have many friend how fly longwings and i have come across this many time befor all dress up and no were to go seen them on ever fieldmeet all full of s**T you keep asking goodluck and f**k him

i have had shortwings for 20 years and have many friend how fly longwings and i have come across this many time befor all dress up and no were to go seen them on ever fieldmeet all full of s**T

who is that aimed at mate ? me?

Guest falconeru.k01

There's nothing at all wrong with asking question's... :good: ... but i would put getting a bird on hold till you have the basic knowledge of falconary and some good land to fly a bird where you can produce quarry for it on a regular basis..

Millet

Well said Millet!!! :good:

I got call last night from a guy flown a harris hawk for season on quarry , He wants to learn more about falconry. He was been trained by a experianced falconer with 12 years in the field, But as i told the lad no one knows everything & we should share our experiances & knowlage, we all make mistakes & can all learn a great deal more , People like this should be guided not pushed away.

we will always be on a learning curve in falconry.

got to agree there.

BUT there is tryed and tested routes with beginers and there first birds.

i helped two lads last season a total novice and a second year .

i found them both very taxing to help .

the first year listened to every thing i said then asked again then egnored it all.. he lost his first bird with full gear on leash swivel the lot never to be seen again.

egnored my request to wait and read up got a pere lanner that is now a pet never been flown.

he then whent out bought a pair of white gyrs for breeding a grey gyrkin and a per falcon that had been raised togeather.

i have not talked to him since.

the second year was easyer but new it all again would not listen to much i had to say . he lost a gyr saker male with out bells or telem but retained his red tail. again he was flying it about 4 oz to fat because he bought it as a female and i now was male at 2.9lb..

its very hard to do the right thing even when its all you are trying to do.

the hole experiance left me thinking i would not get involved again with a newbie.

i had a harris for my first bird and not flown one since but i think back and realise just how good they are .to the point i will more than likly have one this year.

we are lucky on here we are in force and carry alot of weight in terms of guiding new folks. i think we should do what we can to get the best for the new falconer and his bird.

all the best

got to agree there.

BUT there is tryed and tested routes with beginers and there first birds.

i helped two lads last season a total novice and a second year .

i found them both very taxing to help .

the first year listened to every thing i said then asked again then egnored it all.. he lost his first bird with full gear on leash swivel the lot never to be seen again.

egnored my request to wait and read up got a pere lanner that is now a pet never been flown.

he then whent out bought a pair of white gyrs for breeding a grey gyrkin and a per falcon that had been raised togeather.

i have not talked to him since.

the second year was easyer but new it all again would not listen to much i had to say . he lost a gyr saker male with out bells or telem but retained his red tail. again he was flying it about 4 oz to fat because he bought it as a female and i now was male at 2.9lb..

its very hard to do the right thing even when its all you are trying to do.

the hole experiance left me thinking i would not get involved again with a newbie.

i had a harris for my first bird and not flown one since but i think back and realise just how good they are .to the point i will more than likly have one this year.

we are lucky on here we are in force and carry alot of weight in terms of guiding new folks. i think we should do what we can to get the best for the new falconer and his bird.

all the best

Yes mate

Edited by stollen
Guest falconeru.k01

Spot on!! :good: A guy rang up month ago Said lost a female saker he was flying with no IBR ring or Telemetry,Whoops !! He was very lucky & retrieved the bird 2 days later after a sighting.

He has now taken some advice & bought telemetry.

Guest paul26
I think people get fired up so much about falconry because you get lad's asking stupid basic question's that they should know about long before getting a bird..

It was only 2 minutes ago the same lad was going to get an adult with broken feathers but he was persuaded not to.. ;) ..

My first season has just passed but ive been interested in falconary from the age of 12ish..reading numerous book's and hanging around with an experienced falconer for the past few year's on and of..

So i was pretty clued up with the bird and everything that is needed to keep one and fly it successfully.. :good: ..

There's nothing at all wrong with asking question's... :good: ... but i would put getting a bird on hold till you have the basic knowledge of falconary and some good land to fly a bird where you can produce quarry for it on a regular basis..

Millet

I didnt say i was going to buy it i was only thinking about it thats why i asked for advice first and ive never said iam buying 1 right now have i thats the hole idea of asking advice isnt it. Iam very sure that when you first started you didnt just get attitude like ive had off a couple of people i didnt come on here to argue with people just for advice and thanks for the advice i have had off every1.