• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two good books mate are.

falconry art and practise by emma ford

falconry principles &practise by roger upton

they both have realy good diagrams of mew/weatherings idea for harris etc

emma fords evn has a materials listing

i can scan um if you like and post them or email them to you mate help get you started.

you will be well pleased with your self in the long run for doing it this way mate .

all the bast matt

ok scanned the ema ford book it has more the sort of thing you are looking at needing . the upton book is good just its more text with some pic so might be beter to get that from the libary.

text1cx.jpg

pic5vq.jpg

pic27jm.jpg

there is a weathering there with materials list (only for flying season)

and a mews that can be used all year. its not got dimentions but you can see from the pic whats needed.

all the best with it mate.

ps just looked at it the scans look shite on here right click um with your pouse and save them on you pc that way you will see them lasrger.

Guest what a flight
Hello looking for advice on how big of shed/aivery i need to keep a harris hawk in and if it needs lights etc.

Sorry lad,

but if you don't know how to look after a hawks basic needs your

know where near ready to f**k''in pick one up :no::no:

Guest paul26

Hello looking for advice on how big of shed/aivery i need to keep a harris hawk in and if it needs lights etc.

Sorry lad,

but if you don't know how to look after a hawks basic needs your

know where near ready to f**k''in pick one up :no::no:

Who said iam picking 1 yet why the f**k do you think iam asking for ADVICE first thers always 1 tosser. THANKS TO ALL THE GOOD ADVICE I GOT OFF THE GOOD LADS ON HERE.

Guest what a flight

Who said iam picking 1 yet why the f**k do you think iam asking for ADVICE first thers always 1 tosser. THANKS TO ALL THE GOOD ADVICE I GOT OFF THE GOOD LADS ON HERE.

The only tossers you with the stupid f****n questions your asking.ITS TWATS LIKE YOU WHO f**k IT UP FOR THE GENUINE.... :no:

Guest paul26

The only tossers you with the stupid f****n questions your asking.ITS TWATS LIKE YOU WHO f**k IT UP FOR THE GENUINE.... :no:

Wots with the messages you tit all iam doing is asking an honest question from honest people obviosly thats not you my question was for advice and not for SHIT loke i got off you so f**k off and grow up you mug.

Guest paul26
we all had to start some were y not ask now y not give advise it the only way to keep the sport alive

CHEERS [bANNED TEXT] IAM ONLY ASKING A COUPLE SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND THAT ARSE JUST GAVE SHIT AND HES STILL SENDING ME PMS I THINK SUM1 NEEDS TO GROW UP THE PR..K.. THANKS AGAIN ATLEAST THERES SOME GOOD PEOPLE HERE.

Guest what a flight

Wots with the messages you tit all iam doing is asking an honest question from honest people obviosly thats not you my question was for advice and not for SHIT loke i got off you so f**k off and grow up you mug.

if you think there honest questions your more of a messer than i though :yes:....

your a muppet who wants it all spoon fed to yer...atleast try to get a grip of the basics.but i think even thats

too much for you to grasp yer thickfucker.....

we all had to start some were y not ask now y not give advise it the only way to keep the sport alive

keep the sport alive :laugh: .

its prick like him that will kill it for everyone else......