Alright guys and gals?

Just a bit of an update...taken a lot of game this season, but its near enough done for me know...probably have a few trips back east to hunt the Ground Hogs though...i got the new Bellmen and Flint to try out...i got me chickens all going, and i have had to seperate the stags already!..little feckers!..lol..so, just incase you lads back home are intersted heres what i had in my first season in the states!

3 Elk.

180 Cottontails.

222 Jack rabbits (Hares)

6 Coyotes.

33 Ground Hogs.

6 Racoon.

5 Possom.

1 Bobcat.

23 Pygmy rabbits.

12 Ground Squirrels.

88 Doves (all with my Blow Gun!)

8 Gray Fox.

3 Bull Frogs.

31 Squirrels.

35 Trout.

2 Catfish.

Im starting spear fishing in the next few weeks, just to keep me busy during the summer months, so i hope to get some nice Strippers, or Talipai.

Hopefully my Staghounds will be up and going buy this next season. The older pup will start on Coyote, and the younger on small game.

This next season will be make or break for my young Lakeland terrier bitch as well, so i will have a busy season...all the best lads, and keep hunting, just be careful!..

Kye..

hey Kye get some pic up will yah? thanks love looking at pics from the us. did u dig all the groudhogs and other earth quarry with the lakeland bitch you took over there with you?

Thanks for the welcome lads!...anyone who knows me, will tell you im a thick twat when it comes to Computers..lol..but if some one would email me on

jaycoyotehunter@aol.com

i would email them pics, so that they could post them on here!?...the bull frogs i got with a spear!

I have to travel a long way to hunt Ground Hogs...it takes us three days to drive...its about a 5000 mile round trip, so we can only do it two or three times a year...i have had a few things with that Lakie, but the next trip she will be real ready for some work...she was a bit young to push her to hard, but i feel she has matured enough to see some real work know...

All the best guys..i will wait for an email, then send some pics!

Kye..

I just sent a load of pics to a good mate on here...hopefully if they get a few minutes they could be kind emough to pst a few for ytou guys to see.

Kye..

PS...Sorry Flynn, but who are you?..do i know you?...or have i just made a nob of myself?..lol. :icon_redface:

Guest MOLLY

For kye.....

kye3.jpg

kye4.jpg

kye1.jpg

kye.jpg

Sorry i havent had time to do all of them, but they all need shrinking, cropping and sorting before i can upload them, and i need to go to bed like a good little girl for work tomorrow, but i promise i will do the rest tomorrow night :kiss:

MOLL.