"photoshopping" pictures?

what do use think of adobe photo shop 7.0 if any of use have used it i downloaded it yeasturday just trying to get ust to all the tools on it .....iv work out how to do them black and white pictures with on of the things in colour but thay dont seem to come out as good as yours on here

Did you find all the tools hard to sus out i just cant work nothing out , i deleted a trial of some photo editing thing basically as it was just so hard to understand

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do use think of adobe photo shop 7.0 if any of use have used it i downloaded it yeasturday just trying to get ust to all the tools on it .....iv work out how to do them black and white pictures with on of the things in colour but thay dont seem to come out as good as yours on here

Did you find all the tools hard to sus out i just cant work nothing out , i deleted a trial of some photo editing thing basically as it was just so hard to understand

yer i did yesturday but today i spent a couple hours trying to work all the tools out but i think i know every one nearly now just got a few more things i need to sus out what to do

Guest buster321c
Where you download it from mate ? , ive just started using mininova thingy , and found photo shop 9 on there

pirate bay then got torrent then downloaded on limewire ..............

Ye , no wonder it consuses me , totally lost !!

yer i did yesturday but today i spent a couple hours trying to work all the tools out but i think i know every one nearly now just got a few more things i need to sus out what to do

Why not put up the pics you have photoshopped i love looking at everyones piccies :D

Guest buster321c
where do i download this software?

i would like to give it a go!

all the best

Ive done it in Photo bucket , .Use the editing tool and Greyscale it ( using advanced settings you can select certain areas )

trial-1-1.jpg

I had a go in p bucket yesterday Buster and did a simmilar thing on the pic i took of the lock on the gate , thats as complex as i get , i cant handle these photo edditing things they confuse me :laugh:

Guest buster321c
Although this one has`nt been touched , it`s the effet that i was after , complete fluke that i found it as it is in the picture .

DSCF0148.jpg

Looks like a beech tree,........

ace shot!

What a lucky boy i am , first day of the new year and Mr Darcy , compliments me , Parise the lord !!