Need To catch a male rabbit for breeding

Guest Countryboyo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo
In a couple of seasons you may be looking for some myxied rabbits to put on the land to keep the numbers down.

I wont. theres too many foxes around for the rabbit population ever to explode that much.

Guest Countryboyo
Why are there no rabbits on the land in the first place , poaching ,myxi to much vermin issues like this need looked at first and the rabbits should come back naturally

Over ferreting. My county in general is f****d when it comes to rabbits they are in small pockets but nothing like years gon by. The land i am releasing on always had rabbits but the farmer let too many lads on his land with guns and ferrets. but now im the only lad with permission

Guest Countryboyo
What you want to remember is: If there isnt any rabbits in your area its usually for a reason.....

Thanks but i know my area better tha any. and the reason is that they were obliterated. That wont happen again

• 1 month later...

Let's suppose your project gets up and running, you know my thoughts on it so I won't go there again, what happens if in a few years for what ever reason you can't carry on controlling them?

Does your release land have neighbours with sheep or other animals that need the grass on their land?

Its my uncles land he has 1000 acres and He is for the Idea of bringing back the rabbits. there are no rabbits at all in my area in general so i just want a bit of sport for my terrier to flush and I am getting a whippet in the summer. I will keep the numbers under control hopefully with the whippet and if I cant keep up with the multiplying I have friends in the gun club. cheers lads.

if there arent rabbits there dont put them there. They are a non indigenious creature that has already f**k up alot of places in this cuntry. Think about the land not just getting bunnies. Ask a farmer down the road shore he will be more than happy for you to try and get rid of his cheers snatch

Guest Countryboyo
Its my uncles land he has 1000 acres and He is for the Idea of bringing back the rabbits. there are no rabbits at all in my area in general so i just want a bit of sport for my terrier to flush and I am getting a whippet in the summer. I will keep the numbers under control hopefully with the whippet and if I cant keep up with the multiplying I have friends in the gun club. cheers lads.

if there arent rabbits there dont put them there. They are a non indigenious creature that has already f**k up alot of places in this cuntry. Think about the land not just getting bunnies. Ask a farmer down the road shore he will be more than happy for you to try and get rid of his cheers snatch

Thanks for your help lads

• 2 weeks later...