deerhound pups for sale

Well theres a few ! One would be doxhope but cant say where he is... but even they say that some of the best bred deerhounds ar bred in Ireland.. and these dogs have only all working dogs in there lines for 8 generations.. these ar a smaller size well not much smaller just the working size compared to the bigger show dogs.... suppose sort of similar to the way the irish terrier turned out due to show lines....

If your interested in a pup and the only thing thats stoping you from making contact with shane.. or jigsaw (as shane wont get the pm.. ) is distance.. well the greyhound transport men can have the pup to your door from southern ireland in a matter of a day and for 80 quid.

Also if you need contact number for the transport men.. iv got them all...

I dont think you will get pups in good as nick as this as well bred as this and as reasonably priced as this in the uk ... well what ar they making £900 .. you would have a pup over for less then 6.. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare

Here's some pics of sire , dam and pups

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
theres an adult dog about here for sale 2 and 1/2 years old,im told hes taken 6 foxes this season,he NOT in any way related to this line of dogs,i cant vouch for him but i think he can be seen running before purchase.But hes over here in ireland.

whats the story with that dog jigsaw is he full deerhound? if thats shanes line of dogs lads wont go wrong with it as theres an animal of a deerhound up in westmeath and hes supposed to be bred off his stuff... by all accounts a f*****g nutter... his stock is some of the finest about and the deerhound club of ireland hold him in high regard... :big_boss:

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ALAN CHARLES DEERHOUNDS IN WEST MEATH. THE HOUND HOTEL. ARE THEY GOOD WORKING BREED