deerhound pups for sale

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare at a long run up to it.The parents are owned by him and originate from Doxhope breeding.I have seen these dogs in action(not the pups obviously)and both parents are 100%the real deal.They will take anything classed as quarry,they have no reverse gears and are real working deerhounds,no show blood in the last 7 generations.The pups were produced for his own use,hes keeping 1 his 2 mates are keeping one each.he is located in co.cork and has a price of 500 euros on them which is very little for such well bred pups.he instructed me to put up his mobile phone no.so if your interested in quality rare deerhounds ring 00353863522241 from britain/n.ireland or 0863522241.

tragumnafathersday048.jpg

tragumnafathersday027.jpg

tragumnafathersday031.jpg

tragumnafathersday045.jpg

both parents are stamina packed and have taken some head of game over the years.the sire is almost 9 years old which is why he was bred from,to keep the lines going,the dam is 4 years old and is a great hare bitch on the hill or flat ground,and not from the seat either.shes always given a long run up from slips.i will be out for hares over xmass with the bitch and will hopefully have pics up of her in action.Anyway if yer into this type of dog give him a ring,hes a very pleasant bloke and helpfull as hell.YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED I GUARANTEE YOU.

are there any pics of the pups and are they dogs or bitches the sire is a stuning animal

Here's some pics of sire , dam and pups

post-16762-1229554433_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare

Here's some pics of sire , dam and pups

Posted Images

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare at a long run up to it.The parents are owned by him and originate from Doxhope breeding.I have seen these dogs in action(not the pups obviously)and both parents are 100%the real deal.They will take anything classed as quarry,they have no reverse gears and are real working deerhounds,no show blood in the last 7 generations.The pups were produced for his own use,hes keeping 1 his 2 mates are keeping one each.he is located in co.cork and has a price of 500 euros on them which is very little for such well bred pups.he instructed me to put up his mobile phone no.so if your interested in quality rare deerhounds ring 00353863522241 from britain/n.ireland or 0863522241.

both parents are stamina packed and have taken some head of game over the years.the sire is almost 9 years old which is why he was bred from,to keep the lines going,the dam is 4 years old and is a great hare bitch on the hill or flat ground,and not from the seat either.shes always given a long run up from slips.i will be out for hares over xmass with the bitch and will hopefully have pics up of her in action.Anyway if yer into this type of dog give him a ring,hes a very pleasant bloke and helpfull as hell.YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED I GUARANTEE YOU.

are there any pics of the pups and are they dogs or bitches the sire is a stuning animal

post-16762-1229555193_thumb.jpg

here's some of the pups

post-16762-1229555318_thumb.jpg