deerhound pups for sale

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare at a long run up to it.The parents are owned by him and originate from Doxhope breeding.I have seen these dogs in action(not the pups obviously)and both parents are 100%the real deal.They will take anything classed as quarry,they have no reverse gears and are real working deerhounds,no show blood in the last 7 generations.The pups were produced for his own use,hes keeping 1 his 2 mates are keeping one each.he is located in co.cork and has a price of 500 euros on them which is very little for such well bred pups.he instructed me to put up his mobile phone no.so if your interested in quality rare deerhounds ring 00353863522241 from britain/n.ireland or 0863522241.

tragumnafathersday048.jpg

tragumnafathersday027.jpg

tragumnafathersday031.jpg

tragumnafathersday045.jpg

both parents are stamina packed and have taken some head of game over the years.the sire is almost 9 years old which is why he was bred from,to keep the lines going,the dam is 4 years old and is a great hare bitch on the hill or flat ground,and not from the seat either.shes always given a long run up from slips.i will be out for hares over xmass with the bitch and will hopefully have pics up of her in action.Anyway if yer into this type of dog give him a ring,hes a very pleasant bloke and helpfull as hell.YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED I GUARANTEE YOU.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare

Here's some pics of sire , dam and pups

Posted Images

theres an adult dog about here for sale 2 and 1/2 years old,im told hes taken 6 foxes this season,he NOT in any way related to this line of dogs,i cant vouch for him but i think he can be seen running before purchase.But hes over here in ireland.

theres an adult dog about here for sale 2 and 1/2 years old,im told hes taken 6 foxes this season,he NOT in any way related to this line of dogs,i cant vouch for him but i think he can be seen running before purchase.But hes over here in ireland.

whats the story with that dog jigsaw is he full deerhound? if thats shanes line of dogs lads wont go wrong with it as theres an animal of a deerhound up in westmeath and hes supposed to be bred off his stuff... by all accounts a f*****g nutter... his stock is some of the finest about and the deerhound club of ireland hold him in high regard... :big_boss:

yeah tm thats shanes line,all his line are 100% the dog your on about is a beast as is another in clonmel,their serious hare fox and anything else for that matter.quality pups dont come along like these very often.the sire to these pups was used for drawing at the end of digs for a few years and you wouldnt believe where a 29 inch deerhound could squeeze up,hes done it all oover and over again.hes getting on now and slowing down a little but still an amazing animal to watch in action.

Edited by jigsaw
yeah tm thats shanes line,all his line are 100% the dog your on about is a beast as is another in clonmel,their serious hare fox and anything else for that matter.quality pups dont come along like these very often.the sire to these pups was used for drawing at the end of digs for a few years and you wouldnt believe where a 29 inch deerhound could squeeze up,hes done it all oover and over again.hes getting on now and slowing down a little but still an amazing animal to watch in action.

are they shunt tested? could be very interested myself if they are.

my mate has no computer access and has a litter of pure,papered working deerhounds,now theres 3 left for sale.Last Friday the mother of the pups took a fox in fine style and yesterday she took a hare at a long run up to it.The parents are owned by him and originate from Doxhope breeding.I have seen these dogs in action(not the pups obviously)and both parents are 100%the real deal.They will take anything classed as quarry,they have no reverse gears and are real working deerhounds,no show blood in the last 7 generations.The pups were produced for his own use,hes keeping 1 his 2 mates are keeping one each.he is located in co.cork and has a price of 500 euros on them which is very little for such well bred pups.he instructed me to put up his mobile phone no.so if your interested in quality rare deerhounds ring 00353863522241 from britain/n.ireland or 0863522241.

both parents are stamina packed and have taken some head of game over the years.the sire is almost 9 years old which is why he was bred from,to keep the lines going,the dam is 4 years old and is a great hare bitch on the hill or flat ground,and not from the seat either.shes always given a long run up from slips.i will be out for hares over xmass with the bitch and will hopefully have pics up of her in action.Anyway if yer into this type of dog give him a ring,hes a very pleasant bloke and helpfull as hell.YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED I GUARANTEE YOU.

are there any pics of the pups and are they dogs or bitches the sire is a stuning animal

If i had the money (never gonna happen!) i would get the biggest male pup and bring it over to America, could see what they would be like on jack rabbits (hares), raccoon, badger, coyotes, bobcats, maybe even a wolf...be a nice type to put over my female, 'Tor'...she is 31" and apart from missing a tail (had to have it cut off, after she broke it twice chasing heavy game) she looks like the old style wolfhound/deerhound type....a light fawn/wheaten colour though...great feet, bags of stamina, and a bit "bitey" on toothed game!..lol.

Good to see REAL dogs of that type,..

Kye..

farlap i'll contact shane and ask him about shunt testing(?)i havent a clue what that is.but the parents have no deformities whatsoever,all strong boned and psychically bang on.cobra i forgot to include in my original post there is 1 bitch and 2 dogs.I'll try and get pics up of the pups but theyre typical strong healthy pups,very well reared.Shane is a big coursing greyhound fan.he is involved with many coursing greyhounds,he was beaten in the final of clonmel this year with his dog.he runs his deerhounds in typical coursing manner,long slip and no room for half hearted tryers.kye i believe one of his line of deerhounds was sent to the states and was worked on coyote and did very well on them.i think he would be very interested to see how his dogs would fare out on bigger testing quarry,give him a ring for a chat anyway,hes very accomodating.The dam of the pups caught a fox last friday and had it dead in just a few shakes,as you would expect.This bitch is very bitey too,I guarantee 100% she will not renaige on any quarry.The more shes bitten the more determined she is to end its life.Any questions should really be put to shane,hes the man to talk to on this matter.Ive only seen them in action a dozen or so times but they impressed me no end.

Did the bitch go to Idaho?...to a guy named Larry?...

Is Shane not on this site Jigsaw?...i would call and have a chat with him, but i only have a mobile phone, we dont have a landline, and it would cost me a FORTUNE!...

I would love to have a Deerhound that was a PROPER Deerhound...ive always liked them!...would be great to see a lone Deerhound, tearing off after a single coyote, over some snow strewn praire, and kill him handsomely!...man, THAT would be good to get on DVD!...

I would love to talk dogs with the guy though!

Jay..

he told me hes going to get on tommorow night.hes in the middle of nowhere and has to got to his family home to use the puter.i'll ring him tommorow and tell him you'd like to chat kye.he'll tell you the name and give you the phone no.of the bloke that has them still.I was talking with him tonight and he said the fellow that bought them in the u.s.is more than happy with them.

If its the guy i think it is, he is happy with it!...i seen a pic not to long ago of a bitch, and it looked like it had been jaw-to-jaw with a buzz saw...turns out it was a Coyote, which is just as bad i guess!..lol..looked a nice stamp of dog!

Cheers mate,..

Kye..

are there any pics of the pups and are they dogs or bitches the sire is a stuning animal

Here's some pics of sire , dam and pups

post-16762-1229554183_thumb.jpg

• Like 1