any south west wales hunters in the house?

llyr21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone from port talbot area?

im from port talbot .... rabbits... fox... deer... on the farms where i go

W.D

Escapees from Margam no doubt! :laugh: Have you spotted the Muntjac up there yet?

hi SportingShooter yes there are afew Muntjac about .

W.D

I'd heard they were about that way. I've been told they are about 6-7 miles from me, but not seen them myself.

from the valleys and am surrounded by foxes, hare and rabbits...also a very healthy population of squirrels too...just gotta know where to look...one of my own fields is absolutely teeming with rabbits too...but due to just having had a plate put in my leg after a quad accident, then i will have to leave them there till i can walk again...ferrets are in for a good time in february...

from the valleys and am surrounded by foxes, hare and rabbits...also a very healthy population of squirrels too...just gotta know where to look...one of my own fields is absolutely teeming with rabbits too...but due to just having had a plate put in my leg after a quad accident, then i will have to leave them there till i can walk again...ferrets are in for a good time in february...

same here mate we are from the valleys,plenty of fox around dropped 2 last night with a 22-250,wouldnt say the rabbits are a plenty,but plenty of hare around crows squirrels gulls from the ash tips :whistling: wh2

Not great for ferreting here in Pembrokeshire where I am, covers too thick. We could do with a really cold winter or two.

Airgunning's not too bad, if you can get close enough to the feckers! :laugh:

anyone fancy showing me how its done ? ;) . luckily i have a few mates from llandeilo and there are loads of rabbits that way,lots of woodpigeon and squizzers too. so il be out there soon to ask for permission! joining my local golf club again too improve my game ( and improve my chances of getting permission there) :D .

anyone fancy showing me how its done ? ;) . luckily i have a few mates from llandeilo and there are loads of rabbits that way,lots of woodpigeon and squizzers too. so il be out there soon to ask for permission! joining my local golf club again too improve my game ( and improve my chances of getting permission there) :D .

told you before mate, come down once this b astard moons gone and we'll go for a shot or a walk with the lurchers