Sign in to follow this  
llyr21

any south west wales hunters in the house?

just wanted to know how you find rabbit hunting in this part of the world ? and if you find agricultural land any good as hunting areas?

im from south wales and i cant seem to get much land where theres been alot of bunnies, i think i can count the amount of rabbits ive shot on one hand and i am a pritty good shot i take good bags home of squirel and pigeons ect. there was a beach where i go ferreting but had 0 rabbits today and i normally take home atleast 5 easy but mixie has taken alot out :angry:

I havent had much trouble finding good hunting land around by me, ive got afew farms that give me what i need but you have just got to get out and look for it yourself, speak to the people who know where the good ground is, such as Farmers, etc ;).

good shout boio ;). there seems to be loads of squizzers and woodpigeon around me at the moment!

Guest lurcherboy2008

im from south wales and its no good for dogs or ferrets here we travel miles and miles to have a decent day

i got plenty of land and plenty of rabbits.used to live in west wales and found it somewhat better.just a case of finding the right places lads

damn i wish i lived in carmerthen now :), i dont live that far away as it is but i havent been bothered to pass my driving test !

anyone from port talbot area?

Not far West Agrifabs.

do you have much land? where west are you?

Abertawe :D

damn i wish i lived in carmerthen now :), i dont live that far away as it is but i havent been bothered to pass my driving test !

You're in between the two :laugh: Carmarthen and Abertawe.

i havnt had much problem fiinding land got 4 farms now maybe 5 in the area. just have to be polite and patient.

anyone from port talbot area?

im from port talbot .... rabbits... fox... deer... on the farms where i go

W.D

Edited by welshdragon