I have to agree, AND I never bought owt either....

....but I enjoyed the ferreting display in the main ring, ;) ....and I met some good folk, and had a natter or three, and saw some nice lurchers.........so on balance it was much better than doing the decorating.....and I reckon my dog thought so too... (apart from the bit when she discovered the electric fence........... :blink: )

I have to agree, AND I never bought owt either....

....but I enjoyed the ferreting display in the main ring,  ;) ....and I met some good folk, and had a natter or three, and saw some nice lurchers.........so on balance it was much better than doing the decorating.....and I reckon my dog thought so too...  (apart from the bit when she discovered the electric fence........... :blink: )

yes it was nice to meet you and simon

Myself and young Zander had a terrific time, meeting old and new friends, despite the mud the event for me was a great success. The last night in the beer tent was brilliant. I was wearing the kilt, it does'nt matter how feckin ugly you are the effect of wearing one, when women are about is amazing, I'd like to thank every-one for their kindness and genorosity towards Zander who receive a great many gifts and best wishes from every type of fieldsports enthusiast, a special thanks must go to Lurcherworld and its members, I have never met such a nice group of people or had such a welcome. I met Lee Kidman and we got on like a house on fire and hopefully he and his family will come to the Scottish Game Fair at Scone also a very special thanks to the staff and management at the beer tent and all the Traders who collected and gave young Zander £400, The youngster was overwhelmed and went nuts on a spending spree the following day, where he replaced all his hunting gear (clothes, jacket trousers boots etc: which was damaged when his dreadfull accident happened

Thanks every-one

Tom

:yahoo: