New working breed

Ah Darren and julie Wattiez - neither of you have EVER won any KC award at either a trial or a working test. :whistling: - aint google a great thing

MiLisCer,now your very quick to have a pop at people but with all your profound expertise you've only ever made up "2" FTCH's!(in Labs i believe),and you say you've been working and trialling gundogs for over 30 years between you and your partner.Well with all the numerous puppies you churn out not many are seen doing the biz with your affix (up front;:) in trials are they,or am i wrong Mike? :whistling:

Which would indicate we dont "churn" out many puppies :whistling: in fact if you read the KC breed record supplement you will see we have only "Churned" out 10 MiLisCer bred puppies in the last 5 years.. 10 pups NOT litters in 5 years is hardly"Churning" them out is it? (and that was ONE spaniel litter in 2008 - which are not yet quite 12 months old!)

Regards

Mike

Perhaps peddler is a better word as you do buy in and sell on... :whistling:,and i'm right on the other things as well Micheal....how come you dont pop on Dog Chat anymore?,funny that hey!!!!.

Regards from your new best chummy...

Edited by fieldfare

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Darren and julie Wattiez - neither of you have EVER won any KC award at either a trial or a working test. :whistling: - aint google a great thing

MiLisCer,now your very quick to have a pop at people but with all your profound expertise you've only ever made up "2" FTCH's!(in Labs i believe),and you say you've been working and trialling gundogs for over 30 years between you and your partner.Well with all the numerous puppies you churn out not many are seen doing the biz with your affix (up front;:) in trials are they,or am i wrong Mike? :whistling:

Which would indicate we dont "churn" out many puppies :whistling: in fact if you read the KC breed record supplement you will see we have only "Churned" out 10 MiLisCer bred puppies in the last 5 years.. 10 pups NOT litters in 5 years is hardly"Churning" them out is it? (and that was ONE spaniel litter in 2008 - which are not yet quite 12 months old!)

Regards

Mike

Perhaps peddler is a better word as you do buy in and sell on... :whistling:,and i'm right on the other things as well Micheal....how come you dont pop on Dog Chat anymore?,funny that hey!!!!.

Why are you persisting in a personal attack (and thats what it is) against Miliscer??

Others have posted there concern for the Wattiez breeding practices / new breed :wallbash: but you have singled Miliscer out.

The word as you describe "churn" does in fact relate to the Wattiez's

Edited by Bango

Regards

Mike

Perhaps peddler is a better word as you do buy in and sell on... :whistling: ,and i'm right on the other things as well Micheal....how come you dont pop on Dog Chat anymore?,funny that hey!!!!.

FEILDFARE - It seems you are an up and coming Troll !!! Is that true???

Why are you persisting in a personal attack (and thats what it is) against Miliscer??

Others have posted there concern for the Wattiez breeding practices / new breed :wallbash: but you have singled Miliscer out.

The word as you describe "churn" does in fact relate to the Wattiez's

Maybe he just doesnt like him

Regards

Mike

Because like this place it is full of sad little people, some of us have better things to be doing than being sat on a forum 24/7 :clapper:

Because like this place it is full of sad little people, some of us have better things to be doing than being sat on a forum 24/7 :clapper:

That describes you then Micheal ;) ,i only pop on the net for around an hour and a bit in the evenings yet you seem to be on the various falconry forums(IFF AND Falconry Questions etc) all during the day(falconry friends tell me how many times you log in) yet you have ample time to fly 8 birds of prey,train gundogs for a living then your equine element = busy boy :clapper: .

I dog handle for friends who hunt properly with peregrine falcons and a jerkin yet they all work at home the same as you yet they just fly 1 falcon each as to do one properly takes alot of time,Micheal i take my hat of to you,anyway how come your not on NOBS now either?,anyway from what you say and write you have an oppinion on everyone and everything..

Edited by fieldfare
Fieldfairy... I don't see you bringing anything to the table here... unsubstantiated slurring of breeders whom whilst adhering to the breed health screening supply excellent bred working dogs for the working field - proven! I have 2

Regards

Kev

good for you withnelly,i have four and work with my families working ftch english setters.

Regards

Ryan

Sorry for the ignorance I did not realise you was a complete novice..ah well that explains the childish insults to members on a forum?? keep at the training some day you may get their

I have 2 well bred dogs off Mike and another 16 gundogs in total...usually have in 2 dogs for resi training all the time...but what do I know????

Can we stay on topic now??

Regards

Kev

Edited by withnellmoor
Sorry for the ignorance I did not realise you was a complete novice..ah well that explains the childish insults to members on a forum?? keep at the training some day you may get their

Regards

Kev

Yes i am a complete novice compared to my parents who have made up 17 FTCH's plus a few winners ;)

Regards

Kev

Yes i am a complete novice compared to my parents who have made up 17 FTCH's plus a few winners ;)

And ive forgot about my grandfather who's still working/trialing in Eire nr to Carlow with his ftch setters...and i was in Langudoc france with him in 2008 as he was invited over to judge a trial and i stayed with him,but anyway....

Edited by fieldfare

Well I am pleased for you that you have acheived nothing for yourself and feel the need to ride on your families success...bless I did not have that chance so had to do it all myself ..on my own bat..but feel that at least I have acheived something...hopefully your parents will be able to still teach you some manners..and respect...and may even teach you how to read...

CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC NOW??

Regards

Kev

withnelly your writing a longwinded reply,hope its good reading :clapper:

Yes your so'oooo correct! :tongue4: ,i dont have time to trial a dog just work it,yet ive trained 2 springers for a person and they both respectivly gained a 1st and 3rd in a working test first time out.

If you want to give me alittle bell sometime along with your chums give me a bell o great one,07821759604

Edited by fieldfare