New working breed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think this thread should be locked, she has had too much of an "advert" already

This is her husband and ive been training dogs to feild trail standards for a number of years and a an excellant reputation for breeding top gun dogs

this breed has come to us to refine the breed and to reg the breed with the kennel club useing my experanice I have shooting deer and game for 30 yrs

and a lot of people who know very little has an point to make no the breed has not got corgi in it you only have to see that and the britt has a docked tail my dogs go all over the world as do I and already have a lot of people who want one

Then lets see if you have the bottle to identify yourself? Several of us on here trial various breeds, I am a KC FT judge in two breeds, have made up 2 FTCHs - so if you are that well known I am sure we must have met?

Mike

This is her husband and ive been training dogs to feild trail standards for a number of years and a an excellant reputation for breeding top gun dogs

this breed has come to us to refine the breed and to reg the breed with the kennel club useing my experanice I have shooting deer and game for 30 yrs

and a lot of people who know very little has an point to make no the breed has not got corgi in it you only have to see that and the britt has a docked tail my dogs go all over the world as do I and already have a lot of people who want one

Thats nice that you send your dogs all over the world you wont have any problem moving this new breed on ,surprised you have to advertise them on here then .. 8)

Edited by ESS

Then lets see if you have the bottle to identify yourself? Several of us on here trial various breeds, I am a KC FT judge in two breeds, have made up 2 FTCHs - so if you are that well known I am sure we must have met?

Mike

Mike

Breed standard regards to tail of Brittany Wattiez just thought you should google it or read it they do carry a gene which throws short tails or tailess

"The feet should be tight and compact. The tail can be naturally short or tailess."

If you are a trainer with many years exp. why did you "buy your first gundog fully, trained in 2000"

:doh:

First of all Iam not a proffessonal I dont make my living out of this yes I have had some dogs go abroad as do I also the uk

just as a general note we love are animals and dont produce shit Now I can can take some of the shit on the chin being ex army But my wife feels very upset over some of the remarks so I hope I can just say one thing for a start dont even know what we are even going to do when the dogs came to us they were in pup if things work out then we can go forward but my wife starts these chat things dont go in for it myself. because its all to early

and all so many people are out to try slame you down in stead maybe it makes them feel good well I aint like that so I dont think I will say much more

Because this is a hobby hope it will stay that way if it upsets some people strange I have a good reputation

If you are a trainer with many years exp. why did you "buy your first gundog fully, trained in 2000"

:doh:

First of all Iam not a proffessonal I dont make my living out of this yes I have had some dogs go abroad as do I also the uk

just as a general note we love are animals and dont produce shit Now I can can take some of the shit on the chin being ex army But my wife feels very upset over some of the remarks so I hope I can just say one thing for a start dont even know what we are even going to do when the dogs came to us they were in pup if things work out then we can go forward but my wife starts these chat things dont go in for it myself. because its all to early

and all so many people are out to try slame you down in stead maybe it makes them feel good well I aint like that so I dont think I will say much more

Because this is a hobby hope it will stay that way if it upsets some people strange I have a good reputation

Ok i'l admitt right now that i have no idea about gundogs......don't get me wrong i know the breeds and the general gist of what their job entails but other then that not a clue but reading this post has confused me.....I would of thought 'Labringers' and Springadors' where the same cross just people being picky over the New Breed Name....after all both Breed Names suggest each cross both have Labrador and Springer Spaniel in its make up.....

And as for the breeding with an already docked tail....as good as that is in the field i thought that although docking for astheticly pleasing reasons..i.e.For Show was illegal i thought if you were breeding a 'Docked breed' for work with the correct paper work you could still have the puppies docked??? I could be completely wrong but this is what i have heard...all be it through a friend of a friend but ive never had the need to find out for definate.....

Just seems that your trying to put another name on a Crossbreed that has already been around for years!!?!

Dont mean anything nasty by this just a little bit confused as to why the 'New Breed'................

Atb Miss T x

Hello everyone, thought I would let you all know of a very interesting & promising breed. My friend has been working on this breed for 20yrs now. I have only recently become involved. They have evolved to look like the spaniel but are mostly born with short tails. Fantastic news now with the tail docking problems. We have some picture on the web-site if anyone wants to go look. We had our firstlitter born here for my friend on the 24th november. They are all short/no tails. black/white.

Today 10th December our own very well bred springer bitch has just given birth to a litter by my friends stud dog. At pressent they are 2 x black/white with long tails, 3 x blacks with long & short tails, liver with long tail.

I am very excited to this dogs future.

What are they? What breeds are the 'labringers' made up from?