New working breed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_eek::boogie::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

il have one .... no infact il have 2 :toast:

This will be my last posting on this subject, for a while. I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding it all rather boring. I don't know if these are the views of the magority on this site or wether there is just a flock of sheep. Whatever I feel very sorry for those individuals that can only see bad in everyone & everything other than their own. Your lives must be very sad and for that I feel for you. Now I have nEVER condradicted myself. I have only spoken the truth as I know it. My friend has been breeding these Labringers for 20 years. We are friends we do not live in each others pockets. I do not know her bust size or inside leg measurement. She had a riding accident at the end of august. Sometime later. As in weeks. After numerious conversations with one of her daughters , we offered to look after the dogs. The poor child was having to attend court because her ex step father was using the fact that her mother was in hospital to get them out the house. Also to try and force he's daughter to see him. On top of that she was trying to look after her own daughter, little sister, horses, hold down a job and visit her mother, happy & jolly of course. The dog were brought to me. Four to be kept the rest sold/re-homed. I pointed out that it looked to me as if a couple of the bitches were in pup. So we rehomed the 2 dogs no problem. We kept the bitches to see what happened. During this time we have found the dogs to be exceptionally kind, easy to handle & quick to learn. Simple general living things. Many dogs that come to us are not very well behavied. These have been fantastic. Completelt up rooted and moved to strange enviroments and just excepted brilliantly. As for their place in the field, we will have to see. But I personally feel they would be good. We breed springers/ goldens. We health check them. Anyone to do with Springers knows they don't have to be hip scored, but we do ours. We want to breed happy, healthy dogs that will live long & healthy lives. Wether they go to pet homes or working they should still be given the same good start. Alot of ours go to family homes that also work. As this is how we regard our own. They are firstly our pets but my husband, daughter & myself work them every season. Yes we can get our puppies docked for working with hazzle but those in scotland can't. I know of at least one VERY good breeder/trainer/comperitor that no longer does Springers because he is not prepared to travel he's pups to England, I believe it is actually illigal to do so. I do not apoligise for trying to help a friend in need. I do hope she makes a full recovery. I wish her all the best with this delightful breed. I hope she manages to prove them in the field. Finally I hope you all enjoy very LARGE servings of humble pie. Tail docking is banned except when working intentions can be proven. I do believe in time it will be banned. Where is the harm in being one step ahead of these people. Looking forward to maybe giving you an update in a year or so time.

Have a good end of season.......

Just an after thought.. someone said I seem to have lots of dogs for rehoming on my site infact i have only ever had 2. They where both rehomed in no time.

Well we tried to educate you..but you continue to carry on with this BS... time to put an end to it...May be worth us keeping an eye on how may litters..pups are being bred from your place next year??? The name Wattiez is being banted about by some fairly prominent people in the gundog world now....Because this is a JOKE :stupid:

think this thread should be locked, she has had too much of an "advert" already

This is her husband and ive been training dogs to feild trail standards for a number of years and a an excellant reputation for breeding top gun dogs

this breed has come to us to refine the breed and to reg the breed with the kennel club useing my experanice I have shooting deer and game for 30 yrs

and a lot of people who know very little has an point to make no the breed has not got corgi in it you only have to see that and the britt has a docked tail my dogs go all over the world as do I and already have a lot of people who want one

Then lets see if you have the bottle to identify yourself? Several of us on here trial various breeds, I am a KC FT judge in two breeds, have made up 2 FTCHs - so if you are that well known I am sure we must have met?

Mike

What panel Mike ? Labs Ess or pointers?

think this thread should be locked, she has had too much of an "advert" already

This is her husband and ive been training dogs to feild trail standards for a number of years and a an excellant reputation for breeding top gun dogs

this breed has come to us to refine the breed and to reg the breed with the kennel club useing my experanice I have shooting deer and game for 30 yrs

and a lot of people who know very little has an point to make no the breed has not got corgi in it you only have to see that and the britt has a docked tail my dogs go all over the world as do I and already have a lot of people who want one

Then lets see if you have the bottle to identify yourself? Several of us on here trial various breeds, I am a KC FT judge in two breeds, have made up 2 FTCHs - so if you are that well known I am sure we must have met?

Mike

What panel Mike ? Labs Ess or pointers?

Google it :tongue2:

I have just sat and read through this thread.

Wish I hadn't now.

what a load of bollocks.....

What are they? What breeds are the 'labringers' made up from?

Heinze 57 variety ?

Tried and tested breeds are already out there and most of us own them.

Horses for courses , and breed like Heinz and produce swines.

The swine ! it has a short tale too.

Come on, to come on a site like this and say what has been said the dog should of been in the working field at least and tried for its ability.

Like some one said "mongrels will do the job" if you just want anything !

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Ah Darren and julie Wattiez - neither of you have EVER won any KC award at either a trial or a working test. :whistling: - aint google a great thing

MiLisCer,now your very quick to have a pop at people but with all your profound expertise you've only ever made up "2" FTCH's!(in Labs i believe),and you say you've been working and trialling gundogs for over 30 years between you and your partner.Well with all the numerous puppies you churn out not many are seen doing the biz with your affix (up front;:) in trials are they,or am i wrong Mike? :whistling:

Edited by fieldfare
Ah Darren and julie Wattiez - neither of you have EVER won any KC award at either a trial or a working test. :whistling: - aint google a great thing

MiLisCer,now your very quick to have a pop at people but with all your profound expertise you've only ever made up "2" FTCH's!(in Labs i believe),and you say you've been working and trialling gundogs for over 30 years between you and your partner.Well with all the numerous puppies you churn out not many are seen doing the biz with your affix (up front;:) in trials are they,or am i wrong Mike? :whistling:

Which would indicate we dont "churn" out many puppies :whistling: in fact if you read the KC breed record supplement you will see we have only "Churned" out 10 MiLisCer bred puppies in the last 5 years.. 10 pups NOT litters in 5 years is hardly"Churning" them out is it? (and that was ONE spaniel litter in 2008 - which are not yet quite 12 months old!)

Regards

Mike