Cocker breeding any advice?

Feck me, butcherboy said "about" 2 years ago, Del definately went to the states what does it matter what date was stamped on the pet passport ? he was offering good and valid advice about a stud dog not being available in the uk.

Only way to be sure as Butcherboy said phone the last uk owner Eddie and ask him what date

Edited by druimmuir

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck me, butcherboy said "about" 2 years ago, Del definately went to the states what does it matter what date was stamped on the pet passport ? he was offering good and valid advice about a stud dog not being available in the uk.

Only way to be sure as Butcherboy said phone the last uk owner Eddie and ask him what date

it matters to me, get the facts [bANNED TEXT] before posting

atb john

correct jessdale, too many know it alls on this site

atb jaydar

The facts are correct, johnbhoy or is it jaydar.

You cant even sign in with the correct account.

You suggest using a dog no longer in the UK then say it is impossible that he is in the USA.

You then say you have a dog by a a field trial winner 2008 called Valtos, who we all know is a FTCH and Championship Winner.

Wind your neck in, he is in the States, the fact are correct, the dates my be slightly out but for the last feckin time the post said ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

correct jessdale, too many know it alls on this site

atb jaydar

The facts are correct, johnbhoy or is it jaydar.

You cant even sign in with the correct account.

You suggest using a dog no longer in the UK then say it is impossible that he is in the USA.

You then say you have a dog by a a field trial winner 2008 called Valtos, who we all know is a FTCH and Championship Winner.

Wind your neck in, he is in the States, the fact are correct, the dates my be slightly out but for the last feckin time the post said ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is a never knew it was in the states until a was told on this a few days ago but the man gave the wrong information. 2 years he said when ave got a pup at 16months from del so a wis wondering what was goin on. made a typin mistake with ftw because obv a would know what valtos is or a wouldny have got a pup from it, wrong information causes arguments like this lad

atb john

:doh:

You got it wrong!!

You said it was impossible that he was in the USA. But he is.

You got Valtos title wrong.

You advised using a stud dog that is no longer in the UK.

You even signed in with the wrong account.

:feck:

You got it wrong!!

no u said he went to the states 2year ago which a said was impossible which a was right to say because it ran in the 2008 feild trials and sired my 16 month old dog

ave got a pup from valtos so a should know

a never knew he had went to the states until u gave the information which was wrong

a got that name cancelled of because a put a airgun up with a fox so a made a new name up, didnt read the rules of the site but ave got to grips with it now

the person a see wrong here is you my friend

atb john or jaydar, doesnt realy make a difference

FFS,

The post said ABOUT 2 YEARS NOT EXACTLY

As you say, you did not know he was in the states until I said it, so your advice to use him was wrong as he is not available for stud in the UK.

Issues regarding his health would also make me very cautious about using him.

You got it wrong.

Edited by Beechessam

You got it wrong!!

no u said he went to the states 2year ago which a said was impossible which a was right to say because it ran in the 2008 feild trials and sired my 16 month old dog

a never knew he had went to the states until u gave the information which was wrong

a got that name cancelled of because a put a airgun up with a fox so a made a new name up, didnt read the rules of the site but ave got to grips with it now

Johnbhoy as you post on the young's forum I cam only assume your about 10 as that's how you post.

Let's look at this from a different angle shall we.......................

There are currenlty plenty of pups in the USA from Timsgarry Barlow / Valtos etc and neither dog has EVER been there. How? because their sperm is frozen & shipped over.

So it irrelevant if it was 1 month , 1 year or 2 years since your pups Sire left these days!!!!!

If your happy with it great, now can you let the rest of us grown ups continue to talk about relevant topics?

You got it wrong!!

Johnbhoy as you post on the young's forum I cam only assume your about 10 as that's how you post.

Let's look at this from a different angle shall we.......................

There are currenlty plenty of pups in the USA from Timsgarry Barlow / Valtos etc and neither dog has EVER been there. How? because their sperm is frozen & shipped over.

So it irrelevant if it was 1 month , 1 year or 2 years since your pups Sire left these days!!!!!

If your happy with it great, now can you let the rest of us grown ups continue to talk about relevant topics?

a post on the young ones forum because the boy a asked a question about a springer spaniel and a answered it, we all started off somewhere, doesnt matter if we are young or old, am 22 and a could show you a thing or 2 about hunting a bet

and for the matter about frozen sperm a already know that, there freezing black mambas the now for the future, it wasnt frozen sperm used for my dog so his facts are still wrong, mr know it all

so go on you boring grown up n talk more mince, a bet you couldny walk the lengh of yourself