i had loads of them, bought them from a guy at the waterloo cup in about 89/90

some good action shots and a lot were never published, about the only thing i missed when my exwife went

(bitch took, most of my books, pics and every thing electical..lol)

That is tragic would have been extremely valuable now

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good action shots and a lot were never published, about the only thing i missed when my exwife went

what loads of pictures of 300 plus rats, ive never seen one in print or in any of his books. has any one else and if so put them up on here for all to see :laugh:

what loads of pictures of 300 plus rats, ive never seen one in print or in any of his books. has any one else and if so put them up on here for all to see :laugh:

Photos not of 300 rats, photos of rats, I will email David Hancock to see if they have any still

Photos not of 300 rats, photos of rats, I will email David Hancock to see if they have any still

thats what im saying graham plenty of photos of rats,but no end of the night pictures of these massive catches not one

thats what im saying graham plenty of photos of rats,but no end of the night pictures of these massive catches not one

Give me some time and I'm sure I can find them

Edited by Graham Nicholson

I knew Brian very well and classed him as a good friend, however he did stretch the truth on occasion, sometimes for the reaction it brought, sometimes for the benefit of the book (tale).

There was a lot more to Brian than most people knew and I often wondered why he bothered his arse with the hunting fraternity, but then I realised he thrived on the attention good or bad, in short he got a buzz from it.

Here's an example and I can personally swear it's true, He kept a chest full of newspaper articles about himself from around the world. I seen cuttings from japanese, russian and american papers about him, one in particular was the american paper the Newyorker (John Major the ex prime minister was quoted as saying I can die a happy man now I've made the Newyorker) well Plummer had a two page spread in the said paper, who among us will achieve that?.

He would be laughing like fook to know he can still stir the shite among the know it all's. :clapper:

he can as well ,shame you know f :censored: k all :laugh::laugh:

Your the one that is biteing and getting all hot under the collar, :whistling: Chill out. nobody made you read his book's. :tongue2:

i know lads doing that at the moment

digging dead rats out they have covered with soil and squaking so the dogs mark em...

then wonder why there dogs cant find a rat in a phonebox or walk over holes

please tell me your joking,thats just insane.