Superb Marco.......... ;)

They all have the nice long neck, big engines on them, committed, fast, endless stamina!

GOOD DESCRIPTION OF THE BREED ARCTIC,MY OLD BITCH IS NEARLY 7 AND IS STILL DOING HER JOB,SHE'S LETHAL ROUND COVER/HEDGES,THE DICKENSON STUFF HAS A VERY RENOWNED RUNNING STYLE...GOOD EARLY PACE,GOOD STRIKE AND SHOW LOADS OF HEART.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Superb Marco.......... ;)

They all have the nice long neck, big engines on them, committed, fast, endless stamina!

GOOD DESCRIPTION OF THE BREED ARCTIC,MY OLD BITCH IS NEARLY 7 AND IS STILL DOING HER JOB,SHE'S LETHAL ROUND COVER/HEDGES,THE DICKENSON STUFF HAS A VERY RENOWNED RUNNING STYLE...GOOD EARLY PACE,GOOD STRIKE AND SHOW LOADS OF HEART.

Totally agree Marco, very quick off the mark, turning abilities that is neck breaking. I've seen both Red and my dogs Dam run, well that made my mind up straight away, infact i was very tempted to take 2 at the time.

The breeding is of years of carefully chosen mating's to produce the ultimate running dog. :thumbs:

There's a thread i put up on here when mine was a pup, you can compare the pups which are for sale on here.

Pup's are at the right price, worth every penny, to the right hands. (They are not once a week point and slip dogs)

The commitment is 110% all the time.

Edited by artic
RED looks a real nice dog and a speed machine, how was he bred?

gary dickinsons red

sire was drax ownerG.dickinson breederjohn bradford and dam was sally owner dave dickinson breeder don southerd

drax was out of rooster and tuffy back to merlin n eve and roxy n sally

the dam was out of moses and lady back to roxy and sally and gyp and sandy