thanks for the credit crunch

went out for a short walk out with crocket and the fat dog plus my black terrier billy as crocket is off work becouse he is down to a 4 day week ..any day out hunting is better than working ..i had the rifle .204 crocket he had is 3 shot auto ,first thing shot was a long tail ,both dogs munched it up so its ferret food now .. then i spotted a fox about 200 yrds away we seen one the last time we were out thats why i had the rifle .so we walks down to the place were i seen in go in, loads of cover for the fox to hide im on one side with my dog and crockets on the other side ,crocket sends in the fat dog loads off crashing sounds as the fat dog run round then i heard 3 shoots ring out ,did you get i shouts as i cant see nothing ,,yes he say i got it ,,bit pissed as i wanted to shoot it but at least he got it so i was pleased about that heres the pics and video

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

th_MOV00118.jpg

on the way back i shot a hare out to 180yrds as i wanted one for the pot ,just as we were driveing off the farm crocket sees a crow out to about 135yrds on the ground he say shoot that then .so out with the rifle across the bonnet pulls the trigger and sees loads of black fethers fly up ..got it, crocket has got it on his phone, video ..i think he thought i was going to miss and could take the piss later on ..but im to good lol

DSC00125.jpg