Pure Saluki pups

pure saluki pups , by my own bitch annie , she was a decent bitch in her day was thought well enough to be entered in the forley cup in 2002

she was only 15 months old at the time , so she was a well worked and decent bitch in her day

the sire is Khan Jihad , probably the UKs best bred coursing saluki

the pups will be KC reg, will be ready from 10th of January 2009

there are 6 females and 2 males , 3 dark red/brownfemales 3 cream females , 1 dark red/brown male 1 cream dog

Ben , khans owner has pick of litter of the dogs so depends on his choice of color at which dog will be available

females are £900 males £800

pm me any sensible questions and no silly remarks please

024-2.jpg

025-3.jpg

031-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

Edited by shaddow

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

very charitable mate only 900 pounds most of us working dog men wouldnt pay thta for a dog to chase hares at that price go onto the pure saluki sites , nor being funny the building trades feched c**ts losing houses and youre trying to screw 900 pound of people i no the guy who owns jad and he offerd me a lining for 250 or 200 for cross bred dogs ,its near christmas and people who are genuine people cant fork out money like that for to chase a hare , and say ive a pure bred saluki the markets a wash with them at moment khan jads must have shagged more bitches than , tom jones lol , no offence but you have to be realistic with lurcher guys , my mte one the cambrudge cups twice with saluki line lurchers never charged me nothing but he was charging to only proven bitches 2 or 3 hundred , lets be real mate about prices to working class people im well of but never forget my routes

very charitable mate only 900 pounds most of us working dog men wouldnt pay thta for a dog to chase hares at that price go onto the pure saluki sites , nor being funny the building trades feched c**ts losing houses and youre trying to screw 900 pound of people i no the guy who owns jad and he offerd me a lining for 250 or 200 for cross bred dogs ,its near christmas and people who are genuine people cant fork out money like that for to chase a hare , and say ive a pure bred saluki the markets a wash with them at moment khan jads must have shagged more bitches than , tom jones lol , no offence but you have to be realistic with lurcher guys , my mte one the cambrudge cups twice with saluki line lurchers never charged me nothing but he was charging to only proven bitches 2 or 3 hundred , lets be real mate about prices to working class people im well of but never forget my routes

why post if your not interested ! whats the point , i did state no silly remarks , im offering the pups for sale ,not wanting to get into argument , if you cant afford one or anyone else cant then thats not my problem, just move on to the next topic and read that instead of wasting your time typing pointless remarks

not a piont;less remark my freind ,,but arealisaition anything with a kc doubles in price ive been and saw hundreds of saluks coursing over in the usa no some top saluki people , but cant see the 900 pound tag ona working dog ,thtas all mate , this is working dog site bud if you realy want big money go to the pure saluk sites no offence but i no what my dogs do and otheres and none cats that type of money and , keep it real , there other sites for pure bred dogs im sure were theyll accomadate you maybe youll be lucky and sell afew all the best of luck

why post if your not interested ! whats the point , i did state no silly remarks , im offering the pups for sale ,not wanting to get into argument , if you cant afford one or anyone else cant then thats not my problem, just move on to the next topic and read that instead of wasting your time typing pointless remarks

Perhaps because theres a credit crunch on he wants a better deal buy one get one free PMSL :clapper:

not a piont;less remark my freind ,,but arealisaition anything with a kc doubles in price ive been and saw hundreds of saluks coursing over in the usa no some top saluki people , but cant see the 900 pound tag ona working dog ,thtas all mate , this is working dog site bud if you realy want big money go to the pure saluk sites no offence but i no what my dogs do and otheres and none cats that type of money and , keep it real , there other sites for pure bred dogs im sure were theyll accomadate you maybe youll be lucky and sell afew all the best of luck

i think you will find that 900 is not extravagent for a good kc reg pure saluki , try buy one from a show kennel then you will see extravagent prices!

ive bought a coo bred saluki pup to bring over and its costing me a lot more than 900 ,

and im sure your well aware good working coursing dogs fetch a lot more than 900 , tell you what if you think 900 is mad money , ill pay double for a top class coursing dog/bitch...and im still way short of what they worth to a lot of other lads

i think you will find that 900 is not extravagent for a good kc reg pure saluki , try buy one from a show kennel then you will see extravagent prices!

ive bought a coo bred saluki pup to bring over and its costing me a lot more than 900 ,

and im sure your well aware good working coursing dogs fetch a lot more than 900 , tell you what if you think 900 is mad money , ill pay double for a top class coursing dog/bitch...and im still way short of what they worth to a lot of other lads

if you think the pups are to dare for you why make an issue of it cheers ...

its about the right money for good stuff idont see youtwisting anybodys arm just giving peoplethe oppertunatey take it or leave it eh!

i understand were youre coming from and have had the chance of pure saluks and not for a lot of money more to the piont thye would get worked to hell and if they made the grade them you can tell the world they are decent dogs mate , im away coursing this feb going to the grand course on feb saluks galgos lurchers over in the usa , my mates one it some close freinds with saluks have one it and some running dogs have one it and i understand what your saying about show people met them and saw some saluk who wouldnt catch a rabbit in a phone box , being going to the usa for a decade and saw plenty saluks run and if thta was what my heart was set on would get one .i do like them but my way of thinking is there no better than a cross bred they can get the same injuries ,, there no malice ,but realy moneys second for me and good homes first when its down to dogs and ive had some good ones ,hope you get on well with them

the bitch , annie was was well worked and was a good one at that , she is a proven bitch and has had one litter previous , but to a top coursing dog called jock , he was bred by casper x a charlie x ruby bitch...very good dog

the older litter are near 18 months old and one bitch has been offered over 3000 for by a very well known coursing man , the dog out the litter has also been offered over 2500 and is owned by a mate of mine

so she has already produced some decent stuff

how many of the pure bitches did khan line that actually coused hares

cant answer that mate maybe you can, i did see the original tor of dartmoor a good saluki ,and had halfcrosses of him , not being funny mate but grands dont mean alot , i buy a dog in what it catches and puts in freezer doesnt cost vet billls i hope the pups go to good working homes and not money oreinted puppy peddlars as whats happening in all pure breeds and some types of lurchers, my mates been oferd 10 g for a dog i got ofeerd a big sum for a sniper x jade dog chased them , it means nowt mate , my freind one the cambridge cup twice, do you think he sold them nope , people who sel and buy dogs at awhim are not what i call real lurcher men only way i would sell a dog doesnt suit me , and it would get plenty oppurtunity, a few years ago you never saw many salukis for sale then whala everybodys breeding them look at the country mans weekly , cant be good for the breed people getting there troudsers takeing down with peddlars , you sound genuine harte puppy peddlars like hanckock and some other guys ive met in my time , al the best

cant answer that mate maybe you can, i did see the original tor of dartmoor a good saluki ,and had halfcrosses of him , not being funny mate but grands dont mean alot , i buy a dog in what it catches and puts in freezer doesnt cost vet billls i hope the pups go to good working homes and not money oreinted puppy peddlars as whats happening in all pure breeds and some types of lurchers, my mates been oferd 10 g for a dog i got ofeerd a big sum for a sniper x jade dog chased them , it means nowt mate , my freind one the cambridge cup twice, do you think he sold them nope , people who sel and buy dogs at awhim are not what i call real lurcher men only way i would sell a dog doesnt suit me , and it would get plenty oppurtunity, a few years ago you never saw many salukis for sale then whala everybodys breeding them look at the country mans weekly , cant be good for the breed people getting there troudsers takeing down with peddlars , you sound genuine harte puppy peddlars like hanckock and some other guys ive met in my time , al the best

i bred annie because , she is a well bred saluki and was good at her job , and hopefully give people the opportunity to own a proper coursing bred saluki

are you keeping a few for yourself to replace old ones thtas the sign of a real dog man breed to replace kennels not pocket al the best hope they get real homes as some are into saluks one week bullterreirs next hopefully the price puts them off

are you keeping a few for yourself to replace old ones thtas the sign of a real dog man breed to replace kennels not pocket al the best hope they get real homes as some are into saluks one week bullterreirs next hopefully the price puts them off

yes im keeping a couple back for myself