Pure Saluki pups

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

new photos , puppies now 4 weeks old

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

cracking pups shaddow , if l had the spare bit off cash , l deff be having that dog pup mind u them bitches r cracking ones to , all the best on homing them,ps l got bens number sorted regards

Edited by martini
pure saluki pups , by my own bitch annie , she was a decent bitch in her day was thought well enough to be entered in the forley cup in 2002

she was only 15 months old at the time , so she was a well worked and decent bitch in her day

the sire is Khan Jihad , probably the UKs best bred coursing saluki

the pups will be KC reg, will be ready from 10th of January 2009

there are 6 females and 2 males , 3 dark red/brownfemales 3 cream females , 1 dark red/brown male 1 cream dog

Ben , khans owner has pick of litter of the dogs so depends on his choice of color at which dog will be available

females are £900 males £800

pm me any sensible questions and no silly remarks please

024-2.jpgdont be silly! what are you doing on this site? this site is for people who work there dogs £900!!! ive got a bitch i paid £100 for and shed run rings around any of them pups! your post is a joke! :thumbdown:

025-3.jpg

031-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

024-2.jpgdont be silly! what are you doing on this site? this site is for people who work there dogs £900!!! ive got a bitch i paid £100 for and shed run rings around any of them pups! your post is a joke! :thumbdown:

wouldnt be hard they 5 weeks old only :wallbash: !!! where did i state i dont work my dogs , you got any older dogs that mine older ones can run rings around yours :gunsmilie:

nice pic of the dog , the bitches wouldnt sit still , the little buggers....too hard takin pics of puppies..frustrating :wallbash:

014-4.jpg

015.jpg

smart lookin pups shadow hows that brindle pup you bought off us £900 f@ck all for what you have

yeah thanks mate , hes doin really good , gonna give him some bolters , when it thaws . hes a strong un like

the mother of these pups is a real gud bitch seen it kill a lot of stuff in the field and on the fen

and seen full brother to khan jhad run every week he killed stuff were most lurchers wouldnt

and had endles stamina av got son of him to bitch off charle, he a very good dog to