What the best ON/OFF Road??

what would you folks say was the best 4 x 4 for both on and off road, taking into consideration fuel consumption, road performance and off roading capabilities? i am running an 04 plate td4 freelander and i must say that it has gave me no problems as of yet, but gettin a bit bored of it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a little 1.6 vitara climb anything go anywhere cheap as chip's. post-25936-1228059311.jpg

I'll have a short back and sides gorgeous! ;)

The suzukis will still piss all over ur other 4x4's offroad - even with the hairdressers car reputation ;)

a little 1.6 vitara climb anything go anywhere cheap as chip's. post-25936-1228059311.jpg

The suzukis will still piss all over ur other 4x4's offroad - even with the hairdressers car reputation ;)

izusu rodeo 3.0l turbo d.....can't fault it yet got 407 mile on a run up to scotaand. on 65 quid which i thought was good, and seams ok offroad. its a good all rounder

i run a range rover classic great of and on road a trooper great just gutsy just got a new ranger very good so far but not took it far and a surf the less said the better and my mate has a suzuki we use for lamping beats them all and its alwb auto yes i know a lot of 4x4 having a clear out as we speak hello e b a y

CAN'T BEAT A V8 3.5 CLASSIC RANGE ROVER ON L.P.G. COMFORT AND POWER WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT.
that old tub of yous wood have fell apart :clapper: :clapper:

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?DON'T START WITH ME BECAUSE "MY LAW" IS NOT ON HERE."PRICK"

I am with you bignoel cracking motors and like you say cheap as chips.

I had to buy a new whinch the old one burnt out after towing all the other 4x4 out of the mud :whistling::toast:

DSCF0019-3.jpg

And if anybody wants short back and sides i'm your man,i was trained by the best....................SWEENY TODD............ :laugh::laugh:

Edited by MR TEA POT

No, I dont think it will ;) .............LR S3 or Defender........off road they are the daddy. :):)