tikka t3 2506 vs hare

kiwi

That's a cracking shot Kiwi! and for those whinging about him shooting hares, look at the grass on both side of the fence... same length. I doubt the cows could stretch that far over the fence! so whats that tellling you?

Good Vid Kiwi thanks for sharing :good:

Cheers

Luke.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a shot that was. i thought that i wouldnt have kicked like it did but hey it happens. i once shot a hare a 320yds with a .308, perfect chest shot and a though i had missed it cuz it lay flat and then sat up and realized it had been shot a fell over stone dead! again, nice shot

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Mass_G3nocide

Alot of people on here are moaning saying its not sporting,,,,,,Wtf will you say to people that snare and trap???? Being shot is the most humane way of dieing not being picked up by a dog or trapped and left for hours....I personally find it more sporting to run dogs on them BUT horses for courses each to there own shooting is the most humane so get of the mans back.Great shot mate.

:blink: for the record book, this is new zealand, coursing hares is not done alot here, why bother when gun ownership is so easy ;) three hares can eat as much as a sheep so they get the bullet when the farmers needs them thinned out a bit.

the shot was perfectly safe lewismac, it is a 2506 not a lite .22 cal and the cattle are used to it ;)

i'll get the range next time with a range finder as i counted 300 paces when i inspected the carnage, i shot a bunny at half the distance which had very little damage til i kicked it over and the bits fell out....goo shot av if ya wanna see it :blink:

Nice clean shot mate, taken well! what make & model was the cam?

• 4 weeks later...

nice shooting :gunsmilie: i do head shots on hares at 300 mtrs as its a test for the rifle man any thing under that i will leave alone .with the way the law is running your dog on any hare means your losing so much ,car,dog,guns,freedom .i will shoot them now, more may die but you can thank the anits for that..

Fook the anti's, we have Hunting Life forum :wallbash::censored: we will argue amongst are selves and then let the anti's finish us off at the end. :boxing:

next you'll get someone saying that it was a poor shot because the tree might have been hurt.

I'm not getting in to it as its stupid.

Nice shot by the way.lol

Edited by activeviii
  • 3 weeks later...

i saw the vidoe clipp and traveld enough and seen enough to say the man knows what hees doing, who got the [bANNED TEXT] to tell aman on his backyard in his country not what to do we f****d outr country with lyes etc takes a good steady hand to shot at that distance , weather adog gets it agun gets it snare trap as long as thye get the varmits whats the big deal and well you can eat it feed it to the dogs etc cant believe how people go on about animals if they are pestds well they need stopped in whatever means on offer , who has the write to tell a man in his back garden or permision if he aint harming asoul to many jobs worths in the uk fecking hat this country at times