129 replies to this topic

#106 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:27 pm

just couldnt justify doing it with a pup even though i,d love one but you never know maybe something will come up in the future so have a bump on me http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

someones having a look tommorrow :)

#107 mccloud

mccloud

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:31 pm

Nice looking pups, Mrs ses we can't get another one until all of her Collie pups are gone ! :(
They are 4 weeks now , so if there still around by the end of Jan, I might be down. ;)

#108 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:24 am

Nice looking pups, Mrs ses we can't get another one until all of her Collie pups are gone ! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
They are 4 weeks now , so if there still around by the end of Jan, I might be down. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

what are you after dog or bitch .

#109 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:55 pm

3 left . some nicely put together smoothe coated pups, that have thrown to the greyhound more in the mix. dogs and bitches left

#110 dom randall

dom randall

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:57 pm

3 left . some nicely put together smoothe coated pups, that have thrown to the greyhound more in the mix. dogs and bitches left

hi folks i would like to say a few words about these pups . my mate and i went to have a look at them today and i have to say the pics on here dont do them justice we were delighted with what we saw they are some of the best pups iv ever seen what treat . the stamp and condition of these pups are second to none . apart from the pups the welcome we had was great my mate and i have made new friends today , what great day out

#111 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:34 pm

hi folks i would like to say a few words about these pups . my mate and i went to have a look at them today and i have to say the pics on here dont do them justice we were delighted with what we saw they are some of the best pups iv ever seen what treat . the stamp and condition of these pups are second to none . apart from the pups the welcome we had was great my mate and i have made new friends today , what great day out

theres still 3 to go to good working homes. we had a good crack yesterday ,ol norms delighted the pup has gone to a good home, we ll be up as soon as this frost goes for a bit of lamping

#112 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:56 am

out of eleven pups these are the remaining crackers . theres 4 left ........i thought it was 3 . but its definetly 4 . theres 2 smoothe dogs and 2 smoothe bitches . theyre like lightening round the farm.they will make 23-25tts.ideal allrounders

#113 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:09 pm

these are the pups still available

Attached Files

• Attached File  093.JPG   110.8KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  101.JPG   97.4KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  106.JPG   88.13KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  109.JPG   97.1KB   3 downloads

#114 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:33 pm

a mix of pics

Attached Files

• Attached File  094.JPG   90.69KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  111.JPG   76.8KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  104.JPG   77.69KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  108.JPG   84.25KB   4 downloads

#115 fazza123

fazza123

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:56 pm

Ten out of ten for trying to find homes for your mates pups,they look like belters :clapper: ,shame people are too bothered about a bit of a drive! :thumbdown:

#116 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:39 pm

Ten out of ten for trying to find homes for your mates pups,they look like belters http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ,shame people are too bothered about a bit of a drive! http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

cheers mate. i know the breeding and hes done a cracking job rearing them, if they were not fit for purpose id have declined to put them up.

#117 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:12 pm

some more pictures

Attached Files

• Attached File  112.JPG   83.46KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  104.JPG   77.69KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  110.JPG   93.32KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  105.JPG   96.02KB   3 downloads

#118 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:36 pm

these are the pups still available

these are cracking pups from excellent allround working parents . norms reduced the price to make it more affordable for people to travel down. im sure though if you rang him and he knew they were going to a good working home he might drop further. thanks

#119 villebones

villebones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:42 pm

how old are the pups now mate?

#120 ratmogit

ratmogit

Mega Hunter

• Members