Sign in to follow this  
ratmogit

lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

just couldnt justify doing it with a pup even though i,d love one but you never know maybe something will come up in the future so have a bump on me ;)
someones having a look tommorrow :)

Nice looking pups, Mrs ses we can't get another one until all of her Collie pups are gone ! :(

They are 4 weeks now , so if there still around by the end of Jan, I might be down. ;)

Nice looking pups, Mrs ses we can't get another one until all of her Collie pups are gone ! :(

They are 4 weeks now , so if there still around by the end of Jan, I might be down. ;)

what are you after dog or bitch .

3 left . some nicely put together smoothe coated pups, that have thrown to the greyhound more in the mix. dogs and bitches left

3 left . some nicely put together smoothe coated pups, that have thrown to the greyhound more in the mix. dogs and bitches left
hi folks i would like to say a few words about these pups . my mate and i went to have a look at them today and i have to say the pics on here dont do them justice we were delighted with what we saw they are some of the best pups iv ever seen what treat . the stamp and condition of these pups are second to none . apart from the pups the welcome we had was great my mate and i have made new friends today , what great day out

hi folks i would like to say a few words about these pups . my mate and i went to have a look at them today and i have to say the pics on here dont do them justice we were delighted with what we saw they are some of the best pups iv ever seen what treat . the stamp and condition of these pups are second to none . apart from the pups the welcome we had was great my mate and i have made new friends today , what great day out

theres still 3 to go to good working homes. we had a good crack yesterday ,ol norms delighted the pup has gone to a good home, we ll be up as soon as this frost goes for a bit of lamping

out of eleven pups these are the remaining crackers . theres 4 left ........i thought it was 3 . but its definetly 4 . theres 2 smoothe dogs and 2 smoothe bitches . theyre like lightening round the farm.they will make 23-25tts.ideal allrounders

these are the pups still available

post-13199-1231092428.jpg

post-13199-1231092478.jpg

post-13199-1231092522.jpg

post-13199-1231092579.jpg

Ten out of ten for trying to find homes for your mates pups,they look like belters :clapper: ,shame people are too bothered about a bit of a drive! :thumbdown:

Ten out of ten for trying to find homes for your mates pups,they look like belters :clapper: ,shame people are too bothered about a bit of a drive! :thumbdown:
cheers mate. i know the breeding and hes done a cracking job rearing them, if they were not fit for purpose id have declined to put them up.

these are the pups still available

these are cracking pups from excellent allround working parents . norms reduced the price to make it more affordable for people to travel down. im sure though if you rang him and he knew they were going to a good working home he might drop further. thanks

Sign in to follow this