lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

Hi ratmogit.

My first post on this site my friend, I'm more of a reader than a writer. However I see that your trying to do a good turn for someone so have a bump on me. If I wasn't already bringing on a pup I'd of been there, they look cracking pups and sound like they have a good mix of the right thing.

Cheers Weedy

good luck with your pup.

IM GOING TO GO UP TO NORMS TOMORROW , AND TAKE SOME BETTER PICTURES OF THE REMAINING PUPS

still some cracking pups left.

post-13199-1230039149.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email them too me, ill pm you the address.

[/quote

:clapper: What's that the prostitute with the viruses. :blink: LOL

my computer is from 1999 and the viruses have been terrible . i uploaded avg antivirus . so i managed to upload the pics . i had a kind offer from labsnlurchers to put them up for me but i couldnt email them either. alls good now though. i hpe i havent caused any undue stress or offence to any prostitutes with viruses whilst comparing them to my computer :D

The Pups look great mate

Too bad people are too lazy

To get off their arses and travel abit

And before anyone says anything about petrol,

The pups are £60.

nice one mate i traveled 200 miles just to see one never mind fetch it home

some people want good dogs bred in there street and some even want you to take them around :D

The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

some people want good dogs bred in there street and some even want you to take them around :D

thanks . i just dont beleive hes still got them left . i will be posting through out the year on yhe one ive boughts progress . they are from good stock. i was the one holding the deer/hound/greyhound whilst my mate was holding the bull on top.what a night that was
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.
what do you think fordie?
The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

thanks . i just dont beleive hes still got them left . i will be posting through out the year on yhe one ive boughts progress . they are from good stock. i was the one holding the deer/hound/greyhound whilst my mate was holding the bull on top.what a night that was

they look very very nice dogs tempted my self now

The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

theres 4 crackers left .
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.

were about in pemb i go to tenby

were about in pemb i go to tenby

no too far from there.
The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

theres 4 crackers left .

just got a nice cocker spainel bitch from top working stock she is now 6 months old and already making my 3 year old one look like he is not trained lol.

i would have a trained lurcher mate not pup as i spend all my free time training my cockers not have time to lamp with a new pup to

The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

theres 4 crackers left .

just got a nice cocker spainel bitch from top working stock she is now 6 months old and already making my 3 year old one look like he is not trained lol.

i would have a trained lurcher mate not pup as i spend all my free time training my cockers not have time to lamp with a new pup to

sounds a beauty.good luck with your pup
bump