lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have any pups left
4 left .youll have to give him a bell ater 9 . 01348811581 . any info you want now just ask.

these are the ones that are available . this one is a dog

they will make cracking rabbiters .all pups are regulary wormed and are in top condition . they are priced to go .01348811581

post-13199-1229367816.jpg

Edited by ratmogit
do you have any pups left
4 left .youll have to give him a bell ater 9 . 01348811581 . any info you want now just ask.

these are the ones that are available . this one is a dog

they will make cracking rabbiters .all pups are regulary wormed and are in top condition . they are priced to go .01348811581

its so quiet . i cant beleive these are still here
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.
any one local??????everyone whos ringing says we are far away
Guest Taffybull

have a bump on me mate :thumbs: pups look well, suprised that they are still there!! i bought a pup of similar breeding a while back, hes 5months now. looks the spit of the little rough dog you got pictured.

all the best..

taff

have a bump on me mate :thumbs: pups look well, suprised that they are still there!! i bought a pup of similar breeding a while back, hes 5months now. looks the spit of the little rough dog you got pictured.

all the best..

taff

cheers , i just cant beleive it either . im sure last year theyd have all gone . must be credit crunch. even the dogs allready working in the middle of the season dont seem to be going. i treid last year to buy one and i had a hell of a job they were gone. i think these are cheap enough at 60 bucks though
Guest Taffybull

all the best..

taff

cheers , i just cant beleive it either . im sure last year theyd have all gone . must be credit crunch. even the dogs allready working in the middle of the season dont seem to be going. i treid last year to buy one and i had a hell of a job they were gone. i think these are cheap enough at 60 bucks though

i think you hit the nail on the head mate, but yes.. 60 sheets is very fair price! even my mate thats got a litter of pups at moment is having trouble shifting his litter at only £50 a pup! shocking!

all the best mate

all the best..

taff

i think you hit the nail on the head mate, but yes.. 60 sheets is very fair price! even my mate thats got a litter of pups at moment is having trouble shifting his litter at only £50 a pup! shocking!

all the best mate

i think people should prepare for the reccesion next season and buy some welsh lurchers to fill theyre freezers next year :clapper:

all the best..

taff

all the best mate

Same here, got a litter and they just not shifting. 3 dogs left and nothing. All the best with moving them on mate. Good luck

all the best..

taff

all the best mate

Same here, got a litter and they just not shifting. 3 dogs left and nothing. All the best with moving them on mate. Good luck

i promised norm id help him out with a couple of adverts and theyd go like lightening ............ id say if anyone wants one and your that skint make the best offer you can . the old boys on a pension so try not to take the piss

Hi ratmogit.

My first post on this site my friend, I'm more of a reader than a writer. However I see that your trying to do a good turn for someone so have a bump on me. If I wasn't already bringing on a pup I'd of been there, they look cracking pups and sound like they have a good mix of the right thing.

Cheers Weedy

Hi ratmogit.

My first post on this site my friend, I'm more of a reader than a writer. However I see that your trying to do a good turn for someone so have a bump on me. If I wasn't already bringing on a pup I'd of been there, they look cracking pups and sound like they have a good mix of the right thing.

Cheers Weedy

good luck with your pup.

Hi ratmogit.

Cheers Weedy

good luck with your pup.

IM GOING TO GO UP TO NORMS TOMORROW , AND TAKE SOME BETTER PICTURES OF THE REMAINING PUPS

post-13199-1229891976.jpg

post-13199-1229891996.jpg

post-13199-1229892022.jpg