NEW PERMISSION

:D Out for an hour this afternoon looking to see what I could find,in the way of signs of deer and found these.................

mooch001Small.jpg

mooch004Small.jpg

Ive booked an appointment with this customer for next month :D

Then I continued around when a rabbit burst from some bracken trying to head for the sanctuary of the wood...................but it never made it!!

Then I spotted a squig sat on the wood floor totally oblivious of me so it joined the rabbit.Next I found a drey so I put one shot into it and out popped Mrs Squig who joined the rest of the party :D

I also saw 4 roe :icon_eek::icon_eek:

mooch003Small.jpg

Yep foxhunter that chap will be round there at least once aday the now this is were field craft realy helps the roe up here aint even started to clean at all yet not even the old fellas. make sure you keep it clean i see on smoochers there all rolling about with the deer woundering were to put the knife lmao

SORRY CHRIS THE ONLY TIME I WERE STOCKINS NEAR MY HEAD IS [bANNED TEXT] THE LADY IS STILL IN THEM :p NOPE THAT AINT ME :angel: BUT DIDNT WANT TO UP SET ANYONE :diablo: :sick: YOU WOULDNT CATCH ME DOING THAT TYPE OF STUFF OLD CHAP. :rocker: