Well i decided to have a quick look out today with millet and his bird and me with the 410, we first tried for a pheasant for his bird which had about 4 good flights and managed to get one :clapper: then off for a walk with me new 410 see what i could do :D managed to get some birds up for me but only managed to get the 2 but i still enjoyed using this little gun and had a good couple hours out here's a couple of pics

post-724-1227635437.jpg

post-724-1227635475.jpg

well done david, good to see youre gettin the hang of the 410. do you think youll be good enough with it for the snipe next time. ;)

probably have a shoot again during xmas hols if your up for it. going to whack more feeders in that gully.

atb alan.

well done david, good to see youre gettin the hang of the 410. do you think youll be good enough with it for the snipe next time. ;)

probably have a shoot again during xmas hols if your up for it. going to whack more feeders in that gully.

atb alan.

i think id need a cannon to hit them snipe next time :D i think that gully will produce alot of birds i you put feeders in :yes: speak soom mate

Edited by David
A couple of my mates call them girly guns :thumbdown: but they cant hit anything with a 12 bore anyway ! :whistling:

Good little guns, you earn your kills more I think with the 410. Shot a couple of rabbits and mr ratty last night with mine.

Cant see myself being without one... :good:

Never shot an o/.u 410 like, bet its light as a feather ?

its really light dixyhmr i think my 12 will be getting left in the cabinet for a long while now as the 410 does what i want for mooching about with the terrier :D

atb alan.

Everyone knows you can't hit a snipe with a four-ten. ;)

On a serious note, I am very selective about when I use one. I am more concerned about crippling and not recovering birds than I am missing them.

Skip

111706e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice shooting there Dave .Used the .410 a lot in years gone by and must get out a bit with it again .Well done Millet too on the bird .I know what it takes to get a bird conditioned and its time consuming ,too much for me these days .