roasted hedgehog

Guest midnight_runner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moomin300uk
If your a traveller how do you get on line don't you need a phone line? Didn't know you could get them in a caravan?

yis chris

are you thick???? they can even get sky in caravans.. you are so ignorant they even have hot water and gas

prick :icon_eek:

i am a travler and never stole anything sick of being tied to same brush there's good and bad in every culture your's and mine and by the way hedgehog is nice try it you bake it in clay over an open fire ive been reading what people have been saying now im a spiritaul medium do sunday service's and do me best to help people if you are a gypsy travler what ever you come from a family and culture people cant be ignorant anymore of each other i now live in a house becouse i want my children to have a fair chance but am proud of who i am i dont wont to argue with people i want to get on if you want a bad group of people look at the labour party

Edited by bigdan
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest great white hunter

It taste SHITE,...NO genuine traveller would eat such vermin,..get yer fecking heads together lads... ;)

mate you dont no what your onabout the old travellers eat them all the time its only the young ones who dont i no a traveller who swares by them

eating them goes back hundereds of years when the travellers staple diet was meat what ever meat they can find-fact

Genuine travellers LOL are they the ones that genuinely burgle and steal rather than the ones that just dabble at it.LOL

Proper travellers dont steal! As for the hedgehog thing alot of the traveller lads i know joke about it but i think that might be there way of dealing with predjudice! I grew up with proper travellers and still do alot of hunting with them! The trouble is that people tar them with the same brush. :realmad:

thats the way mate these blocks dont no shit from christmas pudding

Please can you let me know what a so called Genuine Traveller looks like?

Will he be the one that aint........in no paticular order

1. Dumping 25 ton of shite all over the nearest verge or field costing thousands of £££££ MY hard earned money to clean up?

2. Building things where ever he fecking feels like it, while I cant put up a fecking shed without the council coming round.

3. Stealing every fecking van in the town so a bloke cant go and do his work in the morning.

4. Taking old folks to the bank to pay thousands of £££££££££ for a crap building job/block paving

5. Undercutting honest tree workers/builders by dumping all the shite at the side of the road.

6. Moving to quiet towns and making every c*nts life a misery.

7. Knocking on my door asking if I want my drive done whilst eyeing up my shed/house/car ect to see if its worth stealing.

8. Letting 12 year olds drive round in transit vans like lunatics putting my kids at risk?

The list gos on, but if your so called genuine traveller is any different to this, I have yet to see one..........and theres fecking hundreds of the c*nts round hear.

JOEB ;)

sorry mate but that is out of order. i no there are alot of travlers out there who are like that but the minority puts a name on the mijority!or how eva the hell you spell it :realmad: same with every thing

o ye mate pull your head out of your ass and shut up you dont no what your ona bout :realmad:

Edited by great white hunter
Guest caleb
A bit greasy but o.k white meat bit like young rabbit but i reckon youd need one per person the trotters were better they also ate squirrels in a stew yummy! :good:

i'VE TASTED HEDGEHOG, IT TASTES A BIT LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN = A GOLDEN EAGLE AND A SWAN WITH JUST A TINGE OF ORANGUTANG THROWN IN, IN MY OPINION! :yahoo:

Guest great white hunter

I found it more like panda, but a bit sharper

mmm. yes mate, you could be right, nice though, especially with deep fried mars bars! :good:

ive always wundered how they deep fry mars bars wouldnt they melt?

they sell them in tenby.

Edited by great white hunter
  • 9 months later...
Guest Ditch_Shitter

:rolleyes: Ok. Enough of the racist shit and the fantasys. Here's some Facts about the subject ~ from personal, real life experiance:

Roll a hedgehog in a ball of clay and end up with either an unholy f*cking mess or else something the size of a beach ball. Otherwise it just won't hold together.

Put That in the 'ashes of ye camp fire' and that camp fire had better have been a funeral pire. A real life camp fire needs be bigger than ye see in story books with pictures. But it'd still take a big one to heat the 'rock' enough to produce anything more than a wet, dead hedgehog. Don't take my word for this though. Go out there and find a road kill and then try rolling it in clay. If ye get past even that nonsense, good luck to ye.

Alternatively; Aquire ye hedgehog. Chuck him in a fire. Pull him out. Take a sharp knife and shave the spines off. This simply makes for easier and more comfortable handling.

Now slice him open down the back and take his jacket off. Ye'll find he actually pops out of his prickly coat quite easily, though his under skin is incredibly tissue like, especially round the legs. What in gods name would ye want to eat his f*cking guts for?! Get real!

Now take this relatively pathetic little rag of meat, bone and fat and poke it onto a couple of sticks beside ye fire. Ye want to eat charcoal? Cook as ye would anything else in this manner. With care and attention.

Enjoy.

Tastes like Hedgehog, ffs! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Ok. Enough of the racist shit and the fantasys. Here's some Facts about the subject ~ from personal, real life experiance:

Roll a hedgehog in a ball of clay and end up with either an unholy f*cking mess or else something the size of a beach ball. Otherwise it just won't hold together.

Put That in the 'ashes of ye camp fire' and that camp fire had better have been a funeral pire. A real life camp fire needs be bigger than ye see in story books with pictures. But it'd still take a big one to heat the 'rock' enough to produce anything more than a wet, dead hedgehog. Don't take my word for this though. Go out there and find a road kill and then try rolling it in clay. If ye get past even that nonsense, good luck to ye.

Alternatively; Aquire ye hedgehog. Chuck him in a fire. Pull him out. Take a sharp knife and shave the spines off. This simply makes for easier and more comfortable handling.

Now slice him open down the back and take his jacket off. Ye'll find he actually pops out of his prickly coat quite easily, though his under skin is incredibly tissue like, especially round the legs. What in gods name would ye want to eat his f*cking guts for?! Get real!

Now take this relatively pathetic little rag of meat, bone and fat and poke it onto a couple of sticks beside ye fire. Ye want to eat charcoal? Cook as ye would anything else in this manner. With care and attention.

Enjoy.

Tastes like Hedgehog, ffs! :rolleyes:

"What in gods name would ye want to eat his f*cking guts for?! Get real!"

yeah get real! man if their feckin stupid enough to eat a flea ridden spiky ball of shite they will eat anything

:laugh: