roasted hedgehog

Guest midnight_runner

Guest midnight_runner

knew an old traveler said that one of the nicest things he tasted was hedgehog wraped in clay guts an all buried in the ashes of his camp fire till morning cracked open lovely ev ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest midnight_runner

I think they would have gutted them first? ;)

thats what i said but apparently it ads to the flvour each to there own i sapose :sick:

you should try it and if it makes you ill :sick: tell us to try it :good:

lol you first [bANNED TEXT] :good::good: :whistle:

I think they would have gutted them first? ;)

thats what i said but apparently it ads to the flvour each to there own i sapose :sick:

you should try it and if it makes you ill :sick: tell us to try it :good:

lol you first [bANNED TEXT] :good::good: :whistle:

ok but you will have to cook it :good:

Guest sushie
Genuine travellers LOL are they the ones that genuinely burgle and steal rather than the ones that just dabble at it.LOL
Proper travellers dont steal! As for the hedgehog thing alot of the traveller lads i know joke about it but i think that might be there way of dealing with predjudice! I grew up with proper travellers and still do alot of hunting with them! The trouble is that people tar them with the same brush. :realmad:
Guest sushie
Also what does shushie mean? I am gorgio bred? Keke de mush? I da tu chavies?

Shushie=rabbit! Gorgio bred=not proper traveller! Keke de mush=look at the man! I da tu chavvies=i hav 2 boys/childeren! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :realmad:

I was looking at some birds in a travellers avairy once, noticed 3 hedgehogs in the bottom. Asked what they were doing in there , he told me he was going to eat them. He might of been joking but I can't think of any other reason why they would be in there.

Just heard off one of the local lads that a traveller was found dead in the local woods,I asked him if he was sure it was a traveller? He said definatly.How can you be so sure I enquired?He said well he had a peg shoved up his arse.lol