roasted hedgehog

Guest midnight_runner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It taste SHITE,...NO genuine traveller would eat such vermin,..get yer fecking heads together lads... ;)

mate you dont no what your onabout the old travellers eat them all the time its only the young ones who dont i no a traveller who swares by them

eating them goes back hundereds of years when the travellers staple diet was meat what ever meat they can find-fact

Genuine travellers LOL are they the ones that genuinely burgle and steal rather than the ones that just dabble at it.LOL

Proper travellers dont steal! As for the hedgehog thing alot of the traveller lads i know joke about it but i think that might be there way of dealing with predjudice! I grew up with proper travellers and still do alot of hunting with them! The trouble is that people tar them with the same brush. :realmad:

thats the way mate these blocks dont no shit from christmas pudding

Please can you let me know what a so called Genuine Traveller looks like?

Will he be the one that aint........in no paticular order

1. Dumping 25 ton of shite all over the nearest verge or field costing thousands of £££££ MY hard earned money to clean up?

2. Building things where ever he fecking feels like it, while I cant put up a fecking shed without the council coming round.

3. Stealing every fecking van in the town so a bloke cant go and do his work in the morning.

4. Taking old folks to the bank to pay thousands of £££££££££ for a crap building job/block paving

5. Undercutting honest tree workers/builders by dumping all the shite at the side of the road.

6. Moving to quiet towns and making every c*nts life a misery.

7. Knocking on my door asking if I want my drive done whilst eyeing up my shed/house/car ect to see if its worth stealing.

8. Letting 12 year olds drive round in transit vans like lunatics putting my kids at risk?

The list gos on, but if your so called genuine traveller is any different to this, I have yet to see one..........and theres fecking hundreds of the c*nts round hear.

JOEB ;)

joeb your a small minded arse hole.....im a traveller, im not irish , im not a tree surgeon , i dont knock on doors, i wouldent let my son drive untill hes 17, i dont steel anything , i run a busines and pay tax,and as for c?nts u sound like a proper c**t having your say over a little screen mr cyber balls, there's hundred of c**ts like you who class us all the same as those irish block pavers,tinkers , whom are not even true romany's just lowlife c**ts from council estates in ireland with no self respect never mind principells or morals....... and as for eating hedgehogs ive never eaton one in my life and dont intend on eating one either , i would rather have a nice peice of fillet stake to be honest ....i do understand that there are some travellers who steal things, but gorgas out number travellers 100 to 1, and you cant tell me you gorgas dont steel what about all them council estate scum who are all out there heads on smack crack, speed and all that shit, who would rob there own granny for there next five pound fix so think before you speek again you small minded prick :yes:

Travellers are travelers. Gypos are c**t's theres a fine line beetween the two. Someone who steals and lives in a caravan is a gypo. Someone who abides by the law and lives in a caravan is a traveller. Iwill personally shoot any gypo who comes across my path.

Guest JOEB

Braveheart...............dont make me laugh,your another keyboard warrior who wants to sit behind a screen.

You say your a traveller and do the right thing, well good for you........but handsome is as handsome dose and FYI ive been around more travellers in my life than I care to remember and I can count the goodens on 1 hand.

If your IQ was the size of your gob, you may have given a more cosidered reply.

Yeah, I am small minded because c**ts like you make me that way.

JOEB

Braveheart...............dont make me laugh,your another keyboard warrior who wants to sit behind a screen.

You say your a traveller and do the right thing, well good for you........but handsome is as handsome dose and FYI ive been around more travellers in my life than I care to remember and I can count the goodens on 1 hand.

If your IQ was the size of your gob, you may have given a more cosidered reply.

Yeah, I am small minded because c**ts like you make me that way.

JOEB

Dont make me laugh :laugh: thats a good one keyboard warrior :laugh: thats another good one, it has taken you 5 days to reply to that message ,then you only replyed when billy the gypsy shooting kid joined in giving you a little courage :yes: As for this argment its going no where over a screen so you have your thought's i have mine....if you wish to continue this silly row send me a pm and ill give you my number and we will see if your ball's are as big as you IQ :whistle:

Guest JOEB

Look fella, we can both be brave behind a screen :yes: .....but every thing I have said is true for where I live and from what Iv seen elsewhere.............you say your nothing like this, well if you aint and I have offended you ............then I apologise.

If you pay your tax & work hard like me, then these c**ts must get up your nose as much as mine?

So to save risk of us both looking like silly keyboard warriors and if you still want to compare ball size you have your PM.

JOEB

Look fella, we can both be brave behind a screen :yes: .....but every thing I have said is true for where I live and from what Iv seen elsewhere.............you say your nothing like this, well if you aint and I have offended you ............then I apologise.

If you pay your tax & work hard like me, then these c**ts must get up your nose as much as mine?

So to save risk of us both looking like silly keyboard warriors and if you still want to compare ball size you have your PM.

JOEB

look joeb im just over half an hour away from you, i have pm,d you my number if you realy want to prove your hatred towards travellers give me a ring no probs... why should i sit back and listen to all this racist shite when i have been hunting ,coursing ,fishing and shooting since i could walk... they do not suffer any other kind of raciist remarks on this forum so why should i listen to all this shit??? i think not im not a f*****g diff so if you want to ring me and talk like a man then you do so the ball is in your court you have my number :good:
Guest JOEB

JOEB

look joeb im just over half an hour away from you, i have pm,d you my number if you realy want to prove your hatred towards travellers give me a ring no probs... why should i sit back and listen to all this racist shite when i have been hunting ,coursing ,fishing and shooting since i could walk... they do not suffer any other kind of raciist remarks on this forum so why should i listen to all this shit??? i think not im not a f*****g diff so if you want to ring me and talk like a man then you do so the ball is in your court you have my number :good:

Shall we call that one sorted by PM Braveheart? :good:

Joeb

JOEB

Shall we call that one sorted by PM Braveheart? :good:

Joeb

JOEB

yes joeb sorted :good: i dont like rowing over screen's or rowing with anyone full stop, but why should i sit back and listen to some of these remarks and not say a word is beyond me and the mod's not say a word im not a cry baby but there is other travellers on here im shure of who have never spoken up , im also shure they do not like reading these comments... This coursing job goes hand in hand with travellers good hare dogs some of the best been owned by travellers bred bye travellers named after travellers.... the name lurcher is a travellers word,and id like to bet most people on this site know a few decent travellers or have bought dogs from ....all the best to you genuine dog men no more shit im sorry for speaking my heart but thats life why should any one be tarnished untill proven guilty :good:

The best coursing dogs owned by travellers :D ...............only because theyve been nicked off some poor f****r.

You have only personal experiance to go by in life and my personal experiance of travellers genuine or not genuine has been very negative,the crimes commited by travellers in my area include rape and assault on kids,on the dates in court the familys and aquaintances turn up in great numbers in my view trying to intimidate witnesses jurys etc.

To make matters even worse that c**t David Essex turns up singing songs LOL.

Even on here we have braveheart falling into character threatening Joeb with violence because he doesnt like his opinion........and your one of the genuine ones are you?

Guest sushie

Kane joeb and braveheart seem to have agreed to disagree and have sorted there difference of opinions via pms. It does imo look as if you are trying to get a reaction from braveheart! :angry: Can we please leave this subject alone now? It is getting boring! :good:

Kane joeb and braveheart seem to have agreed to disagree and have sorted there difference of opinions via pms. It does imo look as if you are trying to get a reaction from braveheart! :angry: Can we please leave this subject alone now? It is getting boring! :good:

well said sushie :good: as for you kane.. genuine :whistle: im genuine enough to be proud of what i am, and not take people name calling shit :tongue2:

I know what you mean braveheart! I have gypsy blood inside me but i live the gorgio life but i still find that alot of bad apples spoil it for the good ones! :cry:

SUSHIE ,

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT " A ...... LOT......... OF BAD APPLES SPOIL IT FOR THE GOOD ONES "

DUCKWING