roasted hedgehog

Guest midnight_runner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe anyone in This country is poor, or sick enough to enjoy roasted hedgehog!Might be wrong but don't think so, I like hedgehogs and have been known to help them across main roads!!!!!!Fleas and all.

Ruby

• 5 weeks later...
Guest great white hunter
It taste SHITE,...NO genuine traveller would eat such vermin,..get yer fecking heads together lads... ;)

mate you dont no what your onabout the old travellers eat them all the time its only the young ones who dont i no a traveller who swares by them

eating them goes back hundereds of years when the travellers staple diet was meat what ever meat they can find-fact

Genuine travellers LOL are they the ones that genuinely burgle and steal rather than the ones that just dabble at it.LOL

Proper travellers dont steal! As for the hedgehog thing alot of the traveller lads i know joke about it but i think that might be there way of dealing with predjudice! I grew up with proper travellers and still do alot of hunting with them! The trouble is that people tar them with the same brush. :realmad:

thats the way mate these blocks dont no shit from christmas pudding

Guest JOEB

It taste SHITE,...NO genuine traveller would eat such vermin,..get yer fecking heads together lads... ;)

mate you dont no what your onabout the old travellers eat them all the time its only the young ones who dont i no a traveller who swares by them

eating them goes back hundereds of years when the travellers staple diet was meat what ever meat they can find-fact

Genuine travellers LOL are they the ones that genuinely burgle and steal rather than the ones that just dabble at it.LOL

Proper travellers dont steal! As for the hedgehog thing alot of the traveller lads i know joke about it but i think that might be there way of dealing with predjudice! I grew up with proper travellers and still do alot of hunting with them! The trouble is that people tar them with the same brush. :realmad:

thats the way mate these blocks dont no shit from christmas pudding

Please can you let me know what a so called Genuine Traveller looks like?

Will he be the one that aint........in no paticular order

1. Dumping 25 ton of shite all over the nearest verge or field costing thousands of £££££ MY hard earned money to clean up?

2. Building things where ever he fecking feels like it, while I cant put up a fecking shed without the council coming round.

3. Stealing every fecking van in the town so a bloke cant go and do his work in the morning.

4. Taking old folks to the bank to pay thousands of £££££££££ for a crap building job/block paving

5. Undercutting honest tree workers/builders by dumping all the shite at the side of the road.

6. Moving to quiet towns and making every c*nts life a misery.

7. Knocking on my door asking if I want my drive done whilst eyeing up my shed/house/car ect to see if its worth stealing.

8. Letting 12 year olds drive round in transit vans like lunatics putting my kids at risk?

The list gos on, but if your so called genuine traveller is any different to this, I have yet to see one..........and theres fecking hundreds of the c*nts round hear.

JOEB ;)

:no::no::no: There are good and bad in every culture! You must have experienced only the bad ones mate!

Maybe fella ;)

JOEB

verry true i know some great travlers ime of romanie decent myself...buttt theres some real cuntish ones out there. a while ago a groupe moved in to a market site near me. went in a local pub of mine 20+ of em said they wanted a drink and the tills turnd off.wheen the bar maid said no they said do you like your fancy mirrows now poor the drinks an turn the till off.the prob is the good ones respect people and want a good name.the feckers just dont give a shite bye the time fook all has been done there on the road and ubove the law.there f*****g the travller name right up :realmad:

Guest moomin300uk

i have heard of them eating hedhogs meent to be well nice i would not try one tho!! Think its unfair to knock travellers I think there is good and bad in every walk of life i actully admire them sometimes they seem to do pretty well round my way shoguns landcrusers they even have houses :icon_eek: lol people knockin them with first hand experiance well fair game but people jumping on the *** wagon thats how the holercost started!!!!

Guest moomin300uk
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::signthankspin:
I was always taught at school it was Germany invading Poland that kicked off the second world war which then lead on to the holercost!, not because Hitler got a bad tarmac job done on his driveway :icon_eek::D

There used to be a group of travellers in nottinghamshire that we used to call on now and again that kept a strain of terriers for catching and retrieving hedgehogs black and tan and looked like yorkie crosses theese dogs bred true to type and were used for nothing else and their owners did eat hedgepigs ive sat by the fire and shared hedgehog with em and pigs trotters all baked in clay and when i asked if they gutted em before they baked em the old man sid said course we do.

Guest moomin300uk
There used to be a group of travellers in nottinghamshire that we used to call on now and again that kept a strain of terriers for catching and retrieving hedgehogs black and tan and looked like yorkie crosses theese dogs bred true to type and were used for nothing else and their owners did eat hedgepigs ive sat by the fire and shared hedgehog with em and pigs trotters all baked in clay and when i asked if they gutted em before they baked em the old man sid said course we do.

any good then juckler what did they taste like??? would you recommend them???

Many travellers are brilliant people, I think they have a more logical way of life than most ppl its natural to be mobile and move( I know that most don’t now though) it’s some of the Irish that are a bit more troublesome but a lot of them are ok to. Ive heard about people eating hedgehogs it wasent just travellers, but there are so many nicer foods out there thats far easier to get not many people bother. This is my opinion so don’t have to much of a go lol :laugh: