VERY bad news.......

This is now all resolved..at least from my point of view, the farmer "knows" who did it and is persuing the matter!!!

For my part the instructions are "crack on and get rid of those deer!!!"

A considerable relief and a great weight off my mind, still can't believe it really!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent news, hope the bugger gets wat he deserves

But what did actually happen? Sorry Deker, just a nosy sod, but this has arroused real interest mate?

You have to understand to start with, as I have said earlier, that I have tried to keep a low profile all round on this and not been pestering the owner for information.....what happened is a very large and expensive cow met a premature end at the hands of somebody I did not even know shot on the land. The owners is more than safisfied it has nothing to do with me!

He says he knows who did it but has not recieved a penny so far (and I get the impression he does not expect to). From my point of view I just want to move on....I do not want to bring this up so specific detail is limited...

This farm has always suffered with fox and deer (as well as a major Badger cave complex) and the fox and deer are what he really wants me to get on and clear/control. I am pretty amazed he has viewed the whole situation in the way he has, I was pretty confident that would be the end of the road at this farm...but fortunately he has seen the light.

If any more detail comes to hand I'll keep you posted!!

:thumbs:

excellent news, hope the bugger gets wat he deserves

But what did actually happen? Sorry Deker, just a nosy sod, but this has arroused real interest mate?

You have to understand to start with, as I have said earlier, that I have tried to keep a low profile all round on this and not been pestering the owner for information.....what happened is a very large and expensive cow met a premature end at the hands of somebody I did not even know shot on the land. The owners is more than safisfied it has nothing to do with me!

He says he knows who did it but has not recieved a penny so far (and I get the impression he does not expect to). From my point of view I just want to move on....I do not want to bring this up so specific detail is limited...

This farm has always suffered with fox and deer (as well as a major Badger cave complex) and the fox and deer are what he really wants me to get on and clear/control. I am pretty amazed he has viewed the whole situation in the way he has, I was pretty confident that would be the end of the road at this farm...but fortunately he has seen the light.

If any more detail comes to hand I'll keep you posted!!

:thumbs:

Understood mate, glad it's worked out ok for you tho' :clapper: