Guest hunterpoppy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been to JH today and got myself one of his terrier boxes great job, nice finish, had a good chat and a cuppa, he has just about every thing you could ever need for rabbiting, ordered a longnet and basket, and got some yellow and red polyester yarn and a needle, going to have a go making some nets, been many years since I did any knitting, not looking forward to seeing the first few LOL

glad im a carpenter and got naill guns etc and get the mesh from some were local , but good on you serving the hunting people and you do a bit youreself, made all sorts over the years for clients horse boxes dog kennels , you should hget you desingns patented , but even still wouldnt stop peole copying had it my self with a few local heroes

Gone to ground good meeting you too today, its nice to put names to faces, good luck with the net making you will soon pick it back up again, should have the poles in this weekend for your basket system, then you can get in to them yorkshire dale and make a hole in them bunnys,

Whin dont supose we are the only ones to have this happen over the years, like I said its not the fact some one making the same things as me its just to close and dont want to be mistaken for making others poor jobs, as for pattented products it not worth the hassle like you say if some thing good, people will alway have a go at copying them thats life, and I am luck enough to have a business in which Im doing some thing that most do as a hobby, and get to meet alot of like minded hunting folk, we do our best to keep prices down as far as posible, some times getting stick off other supplyers because of it, but we like to give working lads and lasses the best deal we can, in fact in the past I have had young lads come in, and I have given them a hand full of old nylon nets to get them away in the game these kids are the sports future, some will fall by the wayside but others will stick the course and hopefully the bit of good luck they have had, they will pass on in the future themselves

If any one fancys a look in, get yourself down to chilton ind est inbetween ferryhill and newton aycliffe on the A167 and introduce yourselve and have a bit crack, if we haven't got what you want we will do our best to get it in for you, we stock every thing form dogfood, nets, longnets, poles, endpins, basket systems, spades, probes, camo clothing, polyester and nylon yarn lamps locators ect ect

Gone to ground good meeting you too today, its nice to put names to faces, good luck with the net making you will soon pick it back up again, should have the poles in this weekend for your basket system, then you can get in to them yorkshire dale and make a hole in them bunnys,

Whin dont supose we are the only ones to have this happen over the years, like I said its not the fact some one making the same things as me its just to close and dont want to be mistaken for making others poor jobs, as for pattented products it not worth the hassle like you say if some thing good, people will alway have a go at copying them thats life, and I am luck enough to have a business in which Im doing some thing that most do as a hobby, and get to meet alot of like minded hunting folk, we do our best to keep prices down as far as posible, some times getting stick off other supplyers because of it, but we like to give working lads and lasses the best deal we can, in fact in the past I have had young lads come in, and I have given them a hand full of old nylon nets to get them away in the game these kids are the sports future, some will fall by the wayside but others will stick the course and hopefully the bit of good luck they have had, they will pass on in the future themselves

If any one fancys a look in, get yourself down to chilton ind est inbetween ferryhill and newton aycliffe on the A167 and introduce yourselve and have a bit crack, if we haven't got what you want we will do our best to get it in for you, we stock every thing form dogfood, nets, longnets, poles, endpins, basket systems, spades, probes, camo clothing, polyester and nylon yarn lamps locators ect ect

how far from whitby john or the other way how far from thirsk?

hows it going longdogrunner its while since we seen you down, deben are having a right problem getting stock out at the moment been waiting two weeks for variable lamps, got standard in stock as soon as there here will sort you a price mate,

Spiderpig we are about 10mile from Darlington coming from thirsk if thats a help

hows it going longdogrunner its while since we seen you down, deben are having a right problem getting stock out at the moment been waiting two weeks for variable lamps, got standard in stock as soon as there here will sort you a price mate,

Cheers!!

Been mental busy for a while now john, what with a new daughter, moving house, college course, working for myself has been relentless getting that off the ground, as its taken a turn in a different direction!!! But we're getting there now mate, business account, VAT registered, business cards, website being built, trying to get more equiptment in, then trying to get the dogs out, keep the misses happy (thats prob the hardest....lol) will definately try and get a day out with you and chipper before the season is over, come march time, i should be getting even more hectic....but with work hopefully!!!!!

I bought a loactor and collars and nets recently from somewhere in Newton Ayecliff. I am annoyed as it was top quality kit and i lost his number so i couldnt thank him for it. So if anyone here knows of the guy, or is the guy, then top stuff mate and sorry for not getting back. It was posted to cornwall BTW, sorry a bit off subject

jh i`ve posted on this subject before alls fair in love and war n all that - but to use one of your boxes for promotional purposes is just taking the piss :no: on a lighter note i loved your big hairy arsed bald b-----d comment ..

jh is a good man i was in his shop at the weekend, but did i see him wearing a yellow mohican??????? :icon_eek: