Guest hunterpoppy

i supply john with his ferretboxes as most peaple know and i have had peaple do just the same to are ferret boxes as this dick is doing to john, so i know how john feels, and its not very nice to be working in a workshop all week for some one else to take pics of and saying they build them to a lower stranded as well the lads a joke, why dont you be a man go back to johns place and put your hands up to what you have done i know i would but then again i would not do what you have done :no:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not meaning to piss you off john i am just trying to make abit off money

that pic i put on is just to show what mine will look like mate sorry for effending you.

This is the PM I have just received from hunterpoppy, at first I thought he was just taking the piss now I wonder about his intelligence and sanity

Edited by john hubery

Hunterpoppy - you seemed to have missed the point which I will clarify. The fact that you are trying to make a litte bit of money for yourself does not bother me - its the fact that to build up my business to where it is now I have over the years often spent 16 hour days working, paying taxes, rent and rates on property, insurance, etc etc ect at times often going without drawing a wage in an effort to build a buisness and making sure others get paid - all to have someone like you come along working from your back garden and undercutting me by a £5 for an inferior product that in the future when somebody asking the new owner of one of your boxes where they got it from and they are told Chilton my name and business will automatically be associated with it thereby undoing all my hard work - just cause you thought you would make a few quid at the expense of my reputation. Over a period of time my boxes have been improved by myself and my staff. We have ironed out any teething problems and month by month the product gets better and better until where it is at today. So huterpoppy the point being - make a few quid, do want you want, just don't take the piss out of people who have worked long and hard to build their reptuation and don't copy their work.

Guest hunterpoppy

sorry i totaly agree with what you just said i didnt realise and i havent sont eny so nothing will come off it i realy dint mean for this to happen i hope we can put this behind us

here is a pic of the terrier boxes but the mesh will be 2"square instead of 1"

Hunterpoppy (Jack) you piece of shit the box that you have posted as one you have made your self is the one you came into my shop last week and bought from me yourself. Though I am all for enterprise I think taking the badge with my company logo off of the front of my box and replacing it with one you have had made your self is a piss take and is not enterprise at all. If you look at this close up you can see where the holes are left where you have removed my badge.

DSCF1129-2.jpg

The mesh that is on the box is not one inch it is three quarter inch 16g. The main reason Iam posting this is that you live in the same village as my self and my company and I do not want your inferior shite boxes being mistaken for mine!! As mentioned by others before in this thread the wire in your pen does want to be on the inside of the frame work, when you make your boxes I hope you dont make the same mistake. Also the logo on your name plate has aslo been stolen, from this site http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.com/2008/...ng-terrier.html . I do hope some time in the future it will be posible for you to come up with some ideas of your own.

It might be advisable to look out of your window before open your door when you here a knock! It could be sedgefield bough council coming to see why you are running a buisness from your home without planing permision, it may be the inland revenue coming for there share of your profits, it may be some body from the dole office wondering why you have not declared your extra earings or it might be the big hairy arsed bald b*****d that sold you the box in the first place!

go on you f****n tell him what a muppet!!!!!!!!

As from this weekend we are finishing all our boxes in three coats of ronseal dimond finish varnish

Double terrier box £50.00 + £15.00P&P

SANY0449-1.jpg

Triple terrier box £65.00 + £15.00P&P

SANY0456-2.jpg

Our new line in kennels, we call them the credit crunch kennels the backs and side are made from 12mm exterior ply on a 2x2 frame work, with ship lap on the front so they still look attractive when you look down the garden

10ft X 4ft only this one has a 3ft sleeping end and a 7ft run but you can have any size run as long as it is with in the 10ft lenght £290.00 + delivery price depends on where you live

SANY0439-1.jpg

8ft X 4ft £250.00 + delivery

SANY0441-1.jpg

will.f here is the 8x4 with a ferret court front fitted, we also raise the sleeping quarter floor so as to give the ferrets mor floor space to run around, we also do the same unit for poultry with nest boxes fit instead of a bedding box as in the ferret court

SANY0434.jpg