Guest hunterpoppy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunterpoppy what a total shitbag u are. Hope people have the decency NOT to buy any of ur products. :wankerzo4:
is any of it his who`d he buy the panels from :hmm:

Stig I hope wish who ever he bought them off had shown him how to put them up right with the wire on the inside :wankerzo4:

john get your price list on :clapper:
When hutercopy open this thread in the morning and see's three pages he will be spending his christmas money thinking it's three pages of orders, untill he reads them
:clapper: bet thrs no response either ...
Guest mickyrich

My mate has 2 terrier boxes one made from john another somewhere else i won't say where but the one he got off john is still there the other one is in bits

Edited by mickyrich
Guest ferret feller

got to say (without trying to sound like a lick arse) that triple box looks top quiality and fits well in the back of that pickup mate :victory: go round to the lads house and put the shits up him bang on the door good and loud :laugh:

to start his boxes are more exspensive and mine will look exact the same so if his boxes are that good get them from his i am just trying to make abit extra money

what by stealing other peoples ideas and designs,and living in the same village he must have more front than southend :nono: