Guest hunterpoppy

Guest Hob__ferret

one thing i have lernt in the past is dont piss john off as he has worked hard to make them boxes for over people to copy off like i have done before and if it was one of your boxes john had copyed of you would be upset

thanks lee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if thats the case, i'll take a pic of WILKIES, (that i bought, and top drawer) and say they're mine, and knock sum really bad ones up, JH, yours look the dogs by the way, but i think wilkie sorts this end of the country out,,,,,,ATB,,,JACK

jacko i have seen wilkies boxes and there a nice job theres more than enough work for every one out there i have no problems with this man making boxes runs or any thing else for that matter but to walk in to my shop and spend time talking to me showing me his new pup and then buying the cheapest box in the shop to copy i cannot just let this go by unchalenged

if thats the case, i'll take a pic of WILKIES, (that i bought, and top drawer) and say they're mine, and knock sum really bad ones up, JH, yours look the dogs by the way, but i think wilkie sorts this end of the country out,,,,,,ATB,,,JACK
if you fancy it i`ll go in partnership with you we buy the boxes off jh stick a tenner on em job done we dont have to touch a feckin hammer or a saw - easy init :whistling::whistling:
if you fancy it i`ll go in partnership with you we buy the boxes off jh stick a tenner on em job done we dont have to touch a feckin hammer or a saw - easy init :whistling::whistling:

well i don't fancey seeing johns arse and wilky is a nice BIG bloke :laugh::laugh: ATB to the blokes who make them of there OWN BACKS :yes:

well i don't fancey seeing johns arse and wilky is a nice BIG bloke :laugh::laugh: ATB to the blokes who make them of there OWN BACKS :yes:

on second thoughts maybe your right - i would`nt want an hairy arsed bald b----d knocking on my door :D:D
on second thoughts maybe your right - i would`nt want an hairy arsed bald b----d knocking on my door :D:D

Oh well just pass the number on to Darcy, he'll be more than accomodating. He loves hairy arsed bald b*****ds with double boxes.... :clapper:

:no:;) crack on you proper dog box makers :clapper::clapper:

Hunterpoppy what a total shitbag u are. Hope people have the decency NOT to buy any of ur products. :wankerzo4:
is any of it his who`d he buy the panels from :hmm:

Stig I hope wish who ever he bought them off had shown him how to put them up right with the wire on the inside :wankerzo4: