Guest hunterpoppy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a pic of the terrier boxes but the mesh will be 2"square instead of 1"

Hunterpoppy (Jack) you piece of shit the box that you have posted as one you have made your self is the one you came into my shop last week and bought from me yourself. Though I am all for enterprise I think taking the badge with my company logo off of the front of my box and replacing it with one you have had made your self is a piss take and is not enterprise at all. If you look at this close up you can see where the holes are left where you have removed my badge.

DSCF1129-2.jpg

The mesh that is on the box is not one inch it is three quarter inch 16g. The main reason Iam posting this is that you live in the same village as my self and my company and I do not want your inferior shite boxes being mistaken for mine!! As mentioned by others before in this thread the wire in your pen does want to be on the inside of the frame work, when you make your boxes I hope you dont make the same mistake. Also the logo on your name plate has aslo been stolen, from this site http://terriermandotcom.blogspot.com/2008/...ng-terrier.html . I do hope some time in the future it will be posible for you to come up with some ideas of your own.

It might be advisable to look out of your window before open your door when you here a knock! It could be sedgefield bough council coming to see why you are running a buisness from your home without planing permision, it may be the inland revenue coming for there share of your profits, it may be some body from the dole office wondering why you have not declared your extra earings or it might be the big hairy arsed bald b*****d that sold you the box in the first place!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

John Hubery I have just read this iv ordered a box off poppy hunter i did not realise he was copying your boxs i will ring your shop in the morning and order one from you i would like to think anybody else that has ordered stuff off this clown would do the same. how did he think he would get of with it living in the same village lol :icon_redface:

jh i`ve posted on this subject before alls fair in love and war n all that - but to use one of your boxes for promotional purposes is just taking the piss :no: on a lighter note i loved your big hairy arsed bald b-----d comment ..