SMITHFIELD X GREYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE

saw nobby a dozen times a nice sort and is throwing good pups but being serouis i wouldnt have a tumbler for a bet thye lack pace got so many diffrent things in them ,but thats not your fault youve done the [bANNED TEXT] thing and thrown a good greyhound over them to level out the mongrely strain burrel keeps , the pups have throwing to the geyhound all well they get there chance mate, thye are nice pups and would be handy as thye look to have the pace ,hope they get good homes

Thanks mate , to be honest from the breeding ive done I have never had any stamina or pace problems , this could

be to do with the individual dogs that are in my sides breeding, for example in the mothers side we have got

Chance, from the travelling family the Davis's , match coursing blood, originating from Laddie The Accident.

Also Flirt , Deadly Red's sister, then also straight greyhound, then next back Stag Night, whippet , which is Stag

Parties father, also Boy's Tack (whippet), but thankyou for your post as it is nice to have serious oppinous :good: instead of being constantly slated by certain individuals like gay dog :wankerzo4:

Whin i got a tumler 11 years ago and cant see your theory as she was one of the quickest lurchers i have seen to this day she was never the best on daytime hairs so maybe her stamina was to some degree her only fault but she made a top class lamper doing all quarry single handed she was 25tts black&tan smooth coated from Burrel himself

thanks mate you know how quick these lurchers are and the dam to pups is very quick :clapper:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferret feller

i wish i could have a dog..... i really do these dogs are incredibly cheap for what they are.... very good dogs.... make a few lucky people very very happy....

good luck with the sale mate and hears too some top class pups :cheers:

and gaydogs i hope you realise what youv let yourself in for :snack::chair: :chair:

ff

i wish i could have a dog..... i really do these dogs are incredibly cheap for what they are.... very good dogs.... make a few lucky people very very happy....

good luck with the sale mate and hears too some top class pups :cheers:

and gaydogs i hope you realise what youv let yourself in for :snack::chair: :chair:

ff

cheers mate :drink: that gay dog is a :wankerzo4: