SMITHFIELD X GREYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE

think you need to go to specsavers gaydogs :wankerzo4: cause they are fine looking dogs them mate!

all the best with the sale too pal!

Cheers to all the lads for their response to such a time wasting little wizz head that probably wouldnt know one end

of a dog to another :clapper:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fricking hell smith fields iv shit them there not worth a bag of cola cubes those things they jack on walkin on grass never mind tackeling some quarry hahaha and the names game dogs pal alright!!!!!!!!

For a start GAY DOGS I aint your pal, and lets get something straight here if you can miss spell nearly every

fecking word in your really useful posts :blink: , im sure you will forgive my mistake with your name, ha, ha :tongue4: , and seriously cola cubes what the hell is this gobshite on about, piss off back to the job centre mate they might even give you a free beginers crash course in spelling and reading :wankerzo4: Oh and by the way

what towzer said aint no joke tit !

saw nobby a dozen times a nice sort and is throwing good pups but being serouis i wouldnt have a tumbler for a bet thye lack pace got so many diffrent things in them ,but thats not your fault youve done the [bANNED TEXT] thing and thrown a good greyhound over them to level out the mongrely strain burrel keeps , the pups have throwing to the geyhound all well they get there chance mate, thye are nice pups and would be handy as thye look to have the pace ,hope they get good homes

saw nobby a dozen times a nice sort and is throwing good pups but being serouis i wouldnt have a tumbler for a bet thye lack pace got so many diffrent things in them ,but thats not your fault youve done the [bANNED TEXT] thing and thrown a good greyhound over them to level out the mongrely strain burrel keeps , the pups have throwing to the geyhound all well they get there chance mate, thye are nice pups and would be handy as thye look to have the pace ,hope they get good homes

Thanks mate , to be honest from the breeding ive done I have never had any stamina or pace problems , this could

be to do with the individual dogs that are in my sides breeding, for example in the mothers side we have got

Chance, from the travelling family the Davis's , match coursing blood, originating from Laddie The Accident.

Also Flirt , Deadly Red's sister, then also straight greyhound, then next back Stag Night, whippet , which is Stag

Parties father, also Boy's Tack (whippet), but thankyou for your post as it is nice to have serious oppinous :good: instead of being constantly slated by certain individuals like gay dog :wankerzo4:

Edited by CHEWI

YOU MAYBE LUCKY , BUT THATS NOT BURRELS BREEDING EVERYBODIES ELSE NATE , THATS A ROUGH COATED LURCHER MATE ,if you want to say breeding go back to daves old line who i keep ,away back kizzy katie cassy milly luke lana and further back and thye only have line bred collie greys whippet etc ,not knockin u but burrels a money and no n of his dogs were great another walter mitty

Guest mickyrichardson

Thanks mate , to be honest from the breeding ive done I have never had any stamina or pace problems , this could

be to do with the individual dogs that are in my sides breeding, for example in the mothers side we have got

Chance, from the travelling family the Davis's , match coursing blood, originating from Laddie The Accident.

Also Flirt , Deadly Red's sister, then also straight greyhound, then next back Stag Night, whippet , which is Stag

Parties father, also Boy's Tack (whippet), but thankyou for your post as it is nice to have serious oppinous :good: instead of being constantly slated by certain individuals like gay dog :wankerzo4:

Whin i got a tumler 11 years ago and cant see your theory as she was one of the quickest lurchers i have seen to this day she was never the best on daytime hairs so maybe her stamina was to some degree her only fault but she made a top class lamper doing all quarry single handed she was 25tts black&tan smooth coated from Burrel himself
YOU MAYBE LUCKY , BUT THATS NOT BURRELS BREEDING EVERYBODIES ELSE NATE , THATS A ROUGH COATED LURCHER MATE ,if you want to say breeding go back to daves old line who i keep ,away back kizzy katie cassy milly luke lana and further back and thye only have line bred collie greys whippet etc ,not knockin u but burrels a money and no n of his dogs were great another walter mitty
cheers mate thanks for that info but that is the bloodline i have got here please send me a personal message and number then i can ring you thanks :drink: