SMITHFIELD X GREYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a right dog not something that barks at its own shadow so what work as the mother done then

If you had read my post correctly in the first place before slagging me off :wankerzo4: you would know what the mother does,

or can't you read as well as spell :duh: You still have not answered my question , tit !

what question have u asked me

I asked you to tell me where I was going wrong with the breeding of my lurchers , that you think you are entitled to constantly slate , I would love to know your field of experties :hunter: , other than expert bullshiter that is ! :crazy:

Genuine smithfield tumbler x greyhound pups , dam , storm, daughter to hawker, as seen on the front of earth

dog , running dog, good lamping and ferreting bitch, fantastic temperement.

Sire , Dave Sleights Price Cut , ex track greyhound , also known as Nobbys lad, son to Top Honcho & Ebony

Venus. Fantastic form as seen on greyhound data , good strong dog. These pups will do the biz in the right

hands, work , show or racing, only three dog pups left, as seen in the pictures, £125 each , any questions

please feel free to ask .

real nice strong looking pups there mate,all the best with sale.

Illiterate troll, Gaydog shouldn't you be hanging round your local shops rather than wasting your time annoying adults?

You've been a member for 3 weeks now and I'm not a betting man, but I think you will be lucky to see the month out.

Now why don't you nip along and watch those episodes of Jeremy Kyle that your social worker has sky plused for you....

Guest mickyrich
Illiterate troll, Gaydog shouldn't you be hanging round your local shops rather than wasting your time annoying adults?

You've been a member for 3 weeks now and I'm not a betting man, but I think you will be lucky to see the month out.

Now why don't you nip along and watch those episodes of Jeremy Kyle that your social worker has sky plused for you....

totally agree i bet the little mug is a smack head with no dogs just a head full of magic

ha ha. thets made me laugh. well said mate.