FOR SALE

Guest WILF

not a lot doing sunday's umm lol armchair hunters

you must be an armchair hunter aswell then mate :wallbash:

i would be out but my mates borrowed my wheelchair . :big_boss:

you best asking your lass if its ok to go out on a weekend in the dark

its not dark yet and im still waiting for my wheelchair back ! then ill be out you coming ? :wallbash:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to get this back on track, wilf wanted to post a pic of the best night weve had with this dog, just to prvove to you all its a real deal................and no i aint even got photoshop... so there.

all taken day time single handed in london area....

fcuk me thats some dog you got there all that in 1 night, and some night you had ,cant believe the dogs not been sold , did it take the shark single handed . :blink:

just to get this back on track, wilf wanted to post a pic of the best night weve had with this dog, just to prvove to you all its a real deal................and no i aint even got photoshop... so there.

get that dog to yours mate and i will have it.must be a f*****g monster.have you not still got the pictures of what you got in the afternoon after these pictures of the morings bag.

from what i hear a teckle can kill more and the pups go for a fortune :blink:

Edited by csm

Only 3 chav twats?

Pity..... :laugh:

I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

Sounds just wat i'm looking for wilf, i aint got 200 sovs at the momment, but will you swap for a well ard, bull x thoroughbred race horse bitch that is just cum into season, pups are worth loadsa wedge mate. and i'll throw in 3 and 1/2 cans of stella.

:clapper::clapper:

Any pics mate :clapper: ,By the way Wilf have you got brian nuttals number? ;)

He is having a brew in the front room at the moment mate...........I am still open to offers as this dog really must go as I need the room (because I have 2 choccy terriers, a kerry blue and a wheaton coming this week)

Sorry Halfinch, this dog is so good that I couldnt possibly except less than a 6 pack.

Edited by WILF
I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

i had a remote control car to swop for the dog but ive lost the remote! dont suposse a car is any good to ya???

:laugh::thumbs: