FOR SALE

Guest WILF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think I will............I just cant compete with an intellect like yours.........goodnight :)

WHAT IS A DOG WORTH TO YOU BEER MONEY OR BECAUSE THE DOG WANTS TO DO WHAT THE DOGS BEEN BRED FOR GOOD ON YOU FOR SELLING IT BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERV IT . SOME ONE DO THIS DOG A FAVER AND GIVE IT THE CHANCE IT NEEDS ALL THE BEST MARCUS

Yes, I think I will............I just cant compete with an intellect like yours.........goodnight :)

WHAT IS A DOG WORTH TO YOU BEER MONEY OR BECAUSE THE DOG WANTS TO DO WHAT THE DOGS BEEN BRED FOR GOOD ON YOU FOR SELLING IT BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERV IT . SOME ONE DO THIS DOG A FAVER AND GIVE IT THE CHANCE IT NEEDS ALL THE BEST MARCUS

READ THOUTH AGAIN ARE YOU FOR REAL OR IS THIS A WIND UP

got tears rolling down my face... Muppet... :clapper::clapper:

I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

:clapper: Well done Wilf for telling it how it is :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

MARCUS its a wind up mate , take it you dont no WILF , but you do get used to him though ,wait till winky joins in and selwyn think your better off going for his script as i think he stopped takin it again ,,,,,,,,,,,have fun lads :clapper: cant believe some peeps take it in :11:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

MARCUS its a wind up mate , take it you dont no WILF , but you do get used to him though ,wait till winky joins in and selwyn think your better off going for his script as i think he stopped takin it again ,,,,,,,,,,,have fun lads :clapper: cant believe some peeps take it in :11:

i think this is one of winkys dogs its just that he is scared to post it on here because everybody gets at the poor little lad. :D:D would have it myself but just not got the room at the moment.good luck with the sale. :)