Thats not good if he has been on here since and not been in contact. :no::no:
thats a tight trick find out were he is and go bang him one, i think everyone should be on your side and help, if you need a hand let me no im in gloucester

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnGalway
ok this is the last time im asking for anybodys help i cant get hold of ricki n p p ive asked a few times on here to see if anyone could help and no responce so if same happens again im affraid i got to get the police involved im not going to sit back and lose £200 i dont want to do this but i feel i got no choice if no one can help thanks again any help will be most appreciated.

I tried emailing him, never got any reply, it's not looking good.

ok this is the last time im asking for anybodys help i cant get hold of ricki n p p ive asked a few times on here to see if anyone could help and no responce so if same happens again im affraid i got to get the police involved im not going to sit back and lose £200 i dont want to do this but i feel i got no choice if no one can help thanks again any help will be most appreciated.

sorry to hear that mate hope you get your money back he should be hung for playing that game

if i was you mate i would get yourself round his house and give him a crack also the people who so called no him who was quick enough poke there nose in last time you posted about it are shit bags for not helping you out

Shit bag? Tosser. I spoke to you about it Mantha and I did do what I said I would, and looks like it hasnt helped any, so sorry but its not looking good,....Fecking crap stunt hes pulled and I`ll not miss him if I bump into him. And I hope you`ll let people know that I did try and help you?

what has the kid done like i fekin hate people who rip other people off i had it done years ago over a dog was told that it done every thing and was fit as a fiddle. took it out and it was a fekin cammel put it on a long ear and went to jump a dike and hit the other side face on brock its back had it pts couldent find the lad again hope you get it sorted mate if not give him a knock and slap the piss out ov him

atb.....lb

If you sent cash it could be tricky but if you have proof of payment i would say now is the time to contact the law.Why do you hesitate?