• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can ban markieboi when your at it to still havent received my £25 thats been months now :angry:

def mate name and shame alert admin and ban these people!!! its not on....were all meant to be united here... if anyone gets screwed for any reason they shud have the chance to have their say...admin and the mods shd then have a vote on theyre removal!!!

you can ban markieboi when your at it to still havent received my £25 thats been months now :angry:

i knew markieboi was full of shite

im glad i didnt go and do a deal with him

i no the ferretboxco had problams with him

good luck gettin ur money back mate

whats markieboy done wrong? :( :( :( I met him once and he seemed a throughly decent lad.

whats markieboy done wrong? :( :( :( I met him once and he seemed a throughly decent lad.

do a search on markieboi

this is not the first time that somone has been ripped off by him

he seemed a decent lad ALL CONMEN DO

do a search on markieboi

this is not the first time that somone has been ripped off by him

he seemed a decent lad ALL CONMEN DO

Oh dear :( well its really odd as he was living in helston and thats where I met him ........in fact I had a bird off him. No complaints. He had just got a job at the fish market I think? But now I see he has a "Luton" address??? Maybe hes moved away??

Ricky NPP has been off the forum for over a Month so there could be a genuine reason. I read through a Comment on his profile and it seems he did do a Legite transaction with another user on the forum TIMELORD with another gun, perhaps this guy might be able to fill you in Mantha :hmm:, if not its the Paypal route all the way mate :yes:....

Jasper