Trap Making Book

I had a box of my 'Step by Step' book arrive today and there were two copies in it which weren't properly bound.

I'm not happy selling them like that so I've decided to give them away to a good home. One is already offered but the other's going free to any Young Hunter who's interested.

Just reply to this thread telling everyone what trap you want to make and why. This is NOT a case of first come - first served.

hi mate i would really like a book on trap making so i could make a drop box trap to put in some gardens i work as some people dont like me ferreting them if i get this book it will save me buying it instead i will use the money for some fenns john b your a top bloke cheers

Edited by ferret boy charlie
I had a box of my 'Step by Step' book arrive today and there were two copies in it which weren't properly bound.

I'm not happy selling them like that so I've decided to give them away to a good home. One is already offered but the other's going free to any Young Hunter who's interested.

Just reply to this thread telling everyone what trap you want to make and why.

Hi John ,iam a young 60 and i want to make a santa trap ,because thats the only way us young brickies will get anything this xmas.

i would like the book i have always found trapping interesting since i was about 9 or 10 year old, the first trap i made was a pheasent trap which i set about 15 yards away from a pen lol. it soon filled my freezer anyway, i used to try and trap sparrows with netting you get from a bunch of oranges at my grans she was never best pleased catching her dickybirds. then when i was about 15 i got caught nicking a live rat trap and a few eggs from an old blokes back yard god i got f**ked for that.i have just made a see saw trap i will put pics up when i get home. i havent got a presice trap i want to make at the min but if you give me the book i am sure i will knock a few up and put some posts up of how i got on and what i have caught, im 18 is that classed as a young hunter?

cheers jak

Edited by jak n meg

hi please could i have a book please i have been into hunting for about 4 years i started off with a simple 22. air-rifle brought for just £20 .then i moved on to a bit of snaring and now i would like to learn about making the traps and then puting them into practice ..thanks ;)

Hia mate id love to have a book like that im not that young im 20. I've made a few magpie traps and rat traps and I drew up some plans for a fox trap and I then had it made and it works. lol I would definitely give it a good home and it will be well read. Many thanks Rhys

[bANNED TEXT] mate!

well theres not point in lying!

i dont know how to make any traps lol!

as i havent tryed yet!

i would like to make one and see how it works!

if it did work i would be proud lad lol!

just turned 16 four days ago if that still counts lol!

Markus.

John b

Ive just got into hunting recently

I would like the book so i could make a few different rabbit traps like a drop trap or a seesaw trap

I dont have much money because im only 13 but i would like to try and make some.

Edited by villebones

And the winner is ..

Ferret Boy Charlie (PM me an address mate)

Jak n Meg you were a close second

my choice was based on a mixture of age, your reply and post on the forum in general.

I'll be back if I have any more freebies ;)